Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

omg omg omg!!

2»

Replies

• Yippee well done x x
  • congratulations xx
  • G/C from DIM

Congratulations hun, have a wonderful 9 months

SD & Lil Button 9wks

xx
  • thanks everyone! im so tired this morning, wish I was off this weekend but not off till Tuesday. think my mind is working overtime! hope everyone joins a DI forum sooon. still finding it hard to believe tbh x
  • congratulations, brilliant news xx
  • Aw congrats toots - that is amazing news!xxx
  • Congratulations. How did your OH like the sleepsuit?
    xxx
  • Cograts SE - I knew it was just the test you were using!!! image

My af arrived yesterday so I'm not joining you yet pet but hopefully I'll be hot on your heels in DIM!
  • hey, sorry to hear that bob, hopefully u will be in dim. i totally didnt think it was our month, we only bd up to cd 12 due to shift patterns and we havent been trying long. but then last sunday when i got those faint tests I didnt think much, wish evap lines didnt exist. until i got my cbd i was convinced thats what they were. so far im symptom less, or have been last 2 days, before that had twinges in boobs n stomach. last 2 days, apart from going to loo more, no symptoms. even to extent I did a boots test that had left at 8:30 tonight n line came up before control line and strong image. hubby loved the sleepsuit, think it helped it sink in a bit that in 8 months we will hopefully have something so beautiful and small to fit in it. hope to see you all in pregnancy soon x