Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CD21 - Buddy group hugs! (and ss'ing of course!)

Replies

• Ooh good luck hun. Let us know if you do tesr today.
  • Think i'm gonna be out as have had a small amount of pink discharge so think AF is about to show her face.image

Not been out to get any tests yet so think i will just hold off for now and see what happens.
    xxx
  • Well I still have af type pains buit only in the late afternoon again!! How's everyone else feeling? X
  • Hi All,

I have felt sick again today, it seems to go after about 3pm though, have sore boobs and they tingle down the sides, low tummy pain, sore back and very tired and keep wanting to pee and I am bloated! So I dont know, I got some clear blue ++ tests from tesco (2 for ??7!!) But I still think its too early to test...

I did a cheapy one this morning and it was bfn!

I will wait I think now, lol if i can!

Luck to all ; ) x x x

[Modified by: bootz on April 21, 2010 06:57 PM]

• Hi all,

I am still having weird tummy cramps, but they were only slight today, and no other symptoms, so who knows!?! I am still annoying myself by thinking about it all day, i so desperately want to be pregnant! Does it take over everybody else's thoughts too? I'm wishing days away so i can get to testing day! Ridiculous i know! XX
  • Yeah I think about it constantly!!! Xx
  • I think about it constantly too! ; ) x x
  • I'm out ladies as AF arrived in the middle of the night so onto another month of bd-ing
  • Think mine will be arriving over the weekend x
  • Hi. Just wondered how everyone is? Af s due tomorrow for me if I'm back on my 28 day cycles. All the af type symptoms i was having have not fanished apart from the odd twinge.

Hope everyone is well.
    Babydust to all xxxxx
  • Hi LM, fingers crossed for you hun!

my AF is due tomorrow or Sunday (as am not 100% sure when I ovulated). Boobs have been really achy for the past couple of days, tummy has weird pulling sensations and (sorry if TMI) had green CM. Now I'm probably imagining these symptoms and AF will appear regular as clockwork, but PMA PMA PMA!!!!

Hows the rest of you doing?! xxx
  • Well AF got me this morning, its a bad one... Been back to Dr re sickness, and it appears the ear virus I had is still around so that explains that little mystery!! So on to the next month ; ) Loads of luck to everyone elseimage x x
  • Aww hun, never mind, lots more bd'ing this month!
    No AF yet for me, but she's due tomorrow and am slightly crampy, so it looks like a new cycle for me soon! xxx
  • AF has found me, knew she was coming but still has the ability to make me feel c***p.

Babydust for the rest of you xxx
  • AF has found me too but onwards to the next cyxle of clomid (100mg)

Babydust to everyone for the coming month xx
  • OMG, last night my cramps were soo painful, not had them like that since I was 16! Got up at 1am to get some tablets, ran to the loo to be sick and then nearly passed out! Had cold sweats for a couple of hours whilst the tablets were kicking in. Poor hubby, scared the hell out of him! Hate being a woman sometimes! lol!

Hey W2BM, fingers crossed for you next month hun xxx
  • thanks cass fingers crossed for you too, hope your feeling much better than last night an that the cramps keep away i had them yesterday for a few hours but bearable looking forward to the hot sweats over the next few days (NOT) lol xx
  • Hi Cass- i am on CD 8 but thought i would let you know i had the same sewats and pains when af showed up this month. Was terrifying. My ears were ringing an i thought i was going to faint too. I recognised your name from the april 2008 babies i think?? My lo was born then, and is now 2!! Good luck for next month, Im trying to SMEP technique so BD tonight for me!! xxxxxx
  • Hi all.

AF is due Wed and i'm pretty sure she is gonna arrive as all symptoms have disappeared! Just wanted to check that we are gonna keep 'Group hugs' going in May cos i love this little gang we have! Obviously the more that join the merrier, just means bigger hugs all round! XX
  • Definitely going to keep up the groups hugs Firework, good luck sweetie, really hope AF doesn't show for you!
    Thank you JellyBaby, I'm glad its not just me, god knows how I'll ever cope with childbirth, lol! We're trying for our first one hun, so it must have been someone with a similar name, good luck SMEPing!

Roll on new cycle! xxx