Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Good luck Claire 01

Hello Flower, just thought I'd wish you luck for tomorrow at your doctors appointment. Let us know how it goes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• yes all the best for it and I hope something positive cos from it for you and partner!!! Thinking of you!
  • hi claire01,best of luck for tomorrow hun.thinking of you xxxxxxxx
  • Hello Gayle - how are you??
  • hi girls
    thanks for your support. af showed up early on sat night but finally after 4 after eight ice creams ,a giant bar of fruit and nut and a bag of fruit allsorts i decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and give this thing a big size 5 up the arse lol.am working 8.30 till 6 tommorrow but boss is giving me an hour out to go to the doctors will let you all know when i get home.dont know if doc can prescribe clomid or whether i have to go to the clinic?best of luck to you all. xxx
  • Hi Claire01, That's the attitude!! Good for you. Hope the visit to the Dr is OK. George, x
  • hi claire21 im fine thanks.hows you and Eddie doing? going away on holiday next week so not feeling too obsessed with ttc at the moment!! its day 25 today.not had much action this month,but you never know!! xx
  • good luck claire xxx
  • well ive been and doc is writing to the clinic to find out whether to put me on clomid if so what dose etc or whether they want to try something else.i have to ring him in 3 weeks to find out.in the meantime hows everyone else?xx
  • Thats a good start in the right direction Claire, dead pleased for you. Keep smiling and stay positive x
  • Oh Claire, thats good at least things are moving forward. xxx
  • definitely go things moving then Claire that's fab news!
  • hi claire01, claire21, gayle, George any anone else image Great news claire that the doc is sorting things out for you. i have just had blood tests too and they have shown me to have normal levels of everyting. Not sure if it is connected or not but had my reflexology where she did me a hormone treatment and had a fantastic facial and back, shoulders and neck massage on Saturday. Did an ov test Sat night on day 11/12 and got a smiley face first time image So excited but trying not to get hopes up as have had smiley face last month and nothing happened. I really hope that things work out well for you claire, i bet the three weeks will seem like an eternity!!!!! Sending you big cyber hugs and kisses. Must get off to bed now, in case i am still in the right zone!!! lol. lots of love and kisses to everyone, bluebird xxxx
  • Good news Claire that the Dr is moving things forward for you. Bluebird, great news about another smiley face! Keeping everything crossed for you. George, x
  • hi claire01,thats great news about the docs. really pleased for you hun. hi bluebird,great to hear you got another smiley face.got my fingers crossed for you xx