Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everybody feeling today?

2»

Replies

• I have started to get lots of spots!! Ahh! I normally one get one every so often but have 4 at same time and a job interview next week!!! What do you girls think about chnaging jobs whilst ttc? MY current one is fairly well paid but no benefits and mostly commission so high targets and stress etc. The one i'm going for is much less money but normal hours with no targets etc and stress free. DH thinks i'm mad taking a big cut in salary but i don't think i could do my current job pregnant as it would be far too tiring and stressful.
  • mini I think you're being a very sensible mum-to-be. Stress, they say, is as bad as smoking!! Good luck with interview.

-x-
  • Hm, my PMA is out the window today. I'm CD35 and although I promised myself I wouldn't POAS. I did. BFN. Poo. TBH, I feel AF type pains and backache so probably gonna come on in a few days. Just wish my periods would settle a little bit; since giving birth they're all over the place. Last month was 35CD, but before that 42CD. Grr. Having said this though CM is still very much there which is unusual, but that could be cervical erosion as I had that when I was pg with my daughter. Argh! This ttc lark is frustrating!
  • I am a bit frustrated too, decided to use ov sticks this month out of interest really because last month my AF was 3 days late... i got light lines on CD8,9,10 and then nothing since!!! Last time i used them i built up lines, darker and darker...... hmmmm who knows what is happening there.....

Sarah x
    CD15
  • Like poo! :lol:

nauseous, bloated, crampy, sore throat, headache, cough, croaky voice, and tired. Think I am heading for the mother of all colds. PMA AWOL. :x xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/FLLzp1/.png

• IM HAPPY.............................HEEHEE X