The great sperm race (link attached)

Hi,

I never managed to watch this when it was on channel 4 last year but just found the whole documentry on Youtube. Its in 6 10min parts.

What a fanatastic documentry. Those spermies definatly have a tough old time!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

[Modified by: gemma118 on 07 April 2010 17:00:45 ]

• Hi Gemma can you post the link?
  • Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Hopefully this will work.x
  • I watched this recently and found it very interesting!

xx
  • I just watched this... wow its amazing... though it does make me wonder - how the hell am I going to get pregnant lol
  • Thanks Gemma, very intersesting although, me too, how the hell is it going to happen??? They also didn't mention that when it finally get's there the egg has to be viable too image

I am amazed how anyone gets pg!
  • I loved this and felt so sorry for all the sperm :lol:
  • I agree, seeing that makes me realise that getting pregnant is not easy!! x
  • I agree, seeing that makes me realise that getting pregnant is not easy!! x
  • I've watched it before, it really is a miracle anyone gets pregnant!!
  • i am going to watch it i watched another one called war in the womb but can't find it at the min its so like this where the egg and mother fight like a war its amazing how we get PG it so makes you wonder what are bodies are really put through when PG to
  • Thanks for this, I have just watched it, makes me feel like I am never going to get pregnant!! Good documentary though x
  • Bumping up for anyone else that wants to watch this.x
  • Its amazing! I've made my OH watch it too to understand the importance of timing. Think I'm going to make sure we only do once every other day this time to give those poor boys a rest!
  • Susiee, it will make your hubby realise the essence of timing. LOL. Its a fantastic documentry.
    Watch it together, it will fascinate you both.x