Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confusing cycles

Right I am on cd47 last few cycles have been 30,31,35 and 37 days long. I have had three BFNs so far with the last one being on Sat. I was not sure if I have ovulated this cycle as opks and temps were confusing. Anyway now I am not sure if I have ovulated this weekend. I had stopped doing temps this month as they were all over the place and obviously havent done a opk for ages. Anyway had ov twinges on fri and sat accompanied with tons of EWCM (actually large blobs - sorry if tmi). Since then (.)(.) very sore. Prob AF on the way but live in hope....... Anyone else get a BFP after very long cycle??? Or do I have cycle 7 delusions!

Replies

• I reckon it's possible to ovulate that late... although I'm not an expert! Certainly EWCM and twinges are a good sign.

Did you BD over the weekend?

Hope it means your BFP is close by but sorry I cnat be more help xxx
  • sounds like classic signs of ov, and it certainly is possible to OV later - it's the luteal phase (time from OV to AF) that stays the same. I say grab ur OH and take him upstairs! also if you start doing ur temps again, u will prob soon see a definate change to confirm ov?

Good luck x

wizzie - I have to laugh everytime I see that yam pic still!
  • Well been to the docs today and she is getting my bloods taken at cd5 and cd23. So we will have to see what they show!! Cd48 today so just need af to actually turn up now!!!