Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Peaking at my baby is due in... forums

I fear that I am probably going to sound like a complete loon now but I can't stop peaking in the due in.. forums.

I really like seeing how all the girls in there are getting on and how they are feeling. I do sometimes like to think oohh that could be me soon and I get my PMA back.

Does anyone else do this or am I just crazy?
:\)

Replies

• Options
    Your not crazy i always look in the pregnancy forum!!
  • Options
    Phew.
    I was beginning to think that I had lost the plot or something.
  • Options
    Wif your certainly not crazy, today i've been in due in jan forum, pregnancy forum looking at peoples bumps & reading hannah, tegan & bumps birth story!! Even posted after reading it LOL xx
  • Options
    Oh god, me too! I love reading the due in forum for whichever month we're in as I love reading what's going on and of course the birth stories! xxx
  • Options
    your definitely not alone! x
  • Options
    I'm sooooooo with you all! I just can't resist!
  • Options
    Yep also guilty as charged! Then think.....hopefully I'll be able to post in there soon as well as hanging round in here!
  • Options
    oooh its such a guilty pleasure.

Also a massive fan of the birth stories - can't help but love them! xxx
  • Options
    I can't do it, it makes me so broody and upsets me as its not me. We've only been trying for a few months but have wanted to start for the last 2years but put it off due til we had some money -now have just decided I'm not getting any younger and best get on with it. Bt I see babies and bumps everywhere -it makes me feel pants!

Can anyone recommend me some websites to read up on TTC? I've been to the docs but he was a bit of a waste of space.

Thanks x