Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Orange pants..........????

Replies

• I really think someone should do a docudrama on us ladies TTC, it would be the funniest thing!! The things we do, you can't make this stuff up!!!!!

L xx
  • Apparently the colours red/orange/yellow are all fertility colours. OH went out last month and bought some cheap pants for me. (Not the every day wearing kind, and not that comfortable!) So we will be trying those out this month!

I'm going all out this month I think!

Good luck girls! xx
  • Mithical- guess what I now want...... orange, red and yellow striped pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Not sure I could be xlouloubelle-orange,red&yellowstripedpants though and finding an avator would be a challenge!!

So I'm hoping plain old orange works for me this month!!

L xx
  • this thread has made me giggle!! Btw those on the jk plan don't forget that your man must be your husband's brother's nephew uncle in law type person!! and also that you must be willing to go on national tv and let it all out xx
  • bump. x

I'd love one!!!! :lol:

L xx
  • :lol: Yeah me too!! xx
  • Mummy Mog you got it!!!! image

Well they do say to keep it fun in the bedroom.....!!!! ;\)

L xx

• Hmmmm good question..........!

Perhaps your OH could support your legs whilst you do a handstand in your orange pants.

If your OH swears and drinks cider at the time, I think you'll have all bases covered......?!

What do you think??

L xx
  • mithical i'm quite disturbed by the 2nd guy in,thats just not natural eeewww lol

i'm still trying to find a bus stop thats not in a busy place,mind you my son has been throwing up since sat morning so ive spent more days doing washing than bding at the moment,clearly no's were trying for another lol
  • I know grudie! Just thought it's good to see there are some orange pants out there for the OH's as well. xx
  • yeah that would be alright if he wore them tmi lol,my 1 afraid is all for nature letting itself be free lol
  • I'm still thinking how lovely it is that Mithical's OH went out and bought her some coloured pants! You've got a good'un there!

Was in Accessorize the other day and they had orange and red (kind of reddish-pink, but close enough) striped pants and I thought at the time "different..." - should have bought them!
  • **TB**

Yeah he searched a few shops too! I think the ones he ended up buying from were H&M and Peacocks, but the aim was the colour not the quality! :lol: xx
  • I love the fact your OH went out and shopped for them!! Bless him, I'd have loved to have been in the shop at the time, would,ve felt very proud :lol:

Just make sure you get that BFP now ;\) I want at least 3 Orange Pant wearers to get their BFP's!! I'd quite like to be one of them....... ;\)

L x
  • orange pants? suppose it's worth a shot! :lol:
    my DH has already tried the shaking of ankles trick - i was not impressed and nearly put my back out! :lol:
  • i love this idea. lol

thats really cheered me up thanks. i've been on a right downer all day cos the evil witch got me today.

don't think hubby will be impressed with orange pants. should have seen his face this morning when i had the biggest pair of belly warmers on. i like having big comfy knickers on when af's with me. lol makes me feel safe.

might have to look for some bright orange belly warmers just for the amusement.
  • Sorry AF got you Tasha.

La Sensa have some quite sexy, girly satin orange pants.....! Not very comfy though, I think I got the wrong size!!!

L x
  • Hehe this has totally made me giggle like a loon. I think the other people in the office are getting a little suspect....

I must say i'm not a fan of orange... but if needs must.... LOL

Has anyone has any orange kick-knack luck yet!?

P.s. I think if we're wearing orange pants whilst being shook upside down on top of a bowl of water (presumably the crystals would have fallen off by this point?) - you're merging the two methods anyway and there is no need to choose- since u'd need to be drunk as anything to avoid putting your back out... and you're blatently going to be swearing by this point anyway - guaranteed success?! xx