Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Random friday night chat :D

Replies

• Options
    yeah hes in the rainbow group image he cried leaving lol they do a day visit to the woods up by IF now,he goes on a monday,hes gonna love it,hes so ready,i nearly cried at the meeting sat in a little classroom lol
  • Options
    Oh, just to mention, my Mum had Endo and I'm here. It's not a nice illness at all, I luckily didn't inherit it (I don't even know if it can be inherited)xx
  • Options
    ah cant be good chick,but you never no,first time lucky maybe xx

ive got some weight to lose first before i go to docs but im blessed with Lennon so i can wait till its my time,would like it sooner than later tho lol
  • Options
    Aww, I think he'll be in the same group as her kiddie then. Bless him crying! Bet you had a wee tear to!xx
  • Options
    hmmm depends if she morning or afternoons chick x
  • Options
    Lo, belive it or not, I got lost in those woods trying to walk home from work one day!!

God only knows where I thought I was going! I got home about 3 hours later and Mr was almost reporting me missing!!
  • Options
    ppaaahahahahaha you got lost in there lol,i spend my youth in there :lol: ahh the memories haha
  • Options
    Bless little Lennon - hope he enjoys it there.

My Endo is ok for the moment and at my last lap structurally everything was good apart from the odd bit of old endo and scarring.

I don't think we wil have any problems which is what they've said but its just the longer I go without the protection of the pill or being pg, the more the endo will come back and the more pain it will cause adn potentially damage.

But I think knowing my body it will warn me long before it gets too bad.
  • Options
    its a good thing you no the signs then chick isnt it

my mum also has endo,not as bad now shes older and has it under control,she also has a thyroid problem x
  • Options
    That's good news Robin. image Fingers crossed!

Hmm, I think morning. But I could just be making that up.xx
  • Options
    Do you find most people who joing the trying bit of the forum stay long or does it depend?

Have you gotten to know many peeps on here?

Glad your Mum is more settled now - luckily the menopause finishes it for most women and being pg or bf stalls it too. So there is some relief.
  • Options
    all depends chick some are here all the time then when it takes longer than expected the ease off a bit

ive gotten to know LOADS of people lol have loads on FB and we chat when we all can,and we have a little meet in Edinburgh,McG,Ladybird and me

its really good to share this time with ladies in the same predicament x
  • Options
    Yeah its really good to be able to have a laugh about it, compare notes and help each other out.

It seems like a good source of info.
  • Options
    It really does just depend on circumstances how long your stay is unfortunatley.

I have met 3 girls off here, it's a small world. There's a certain redheaded one that I couldn't do without now!

It's the only forum I actually use, it's lovely, at all stages of motherhood.xx
  • Options
    awwwwww thats nice McG....what her name :lol:

its really nice to get to know loads of ladies but you genually just click with certain ones i find,like at school,and then you get to know more and more about them you really do feel like friends x
  • Options
    Have either of you got any good tips for nausea? I've been drinking ginger tea like there's no tomorrow image
  • Options
    Yak! Lol!

Well Ladies, I have some small clothes to iron for tomorrow and a tumble dryer to empty, so I'm off ski-s.

Enjoy your weekend.xx

(Grudie, I'll see you soon.xx)
  • Options
    erm ginger nuts lol

sorry chick i dont get it x cant be a good feeling tho x
  • Options
    Enjoy the sunshine (and err....ironing??)

Nice to chat to you. image

You're right there Grudie - the nausea is driving me mental lol. It seems to be getting worse rather than better but I'm hoping this is cos I am soon due on and then it will all vanish! ;/)

[Modified by: Robin81 on June 25, 2010 10:30 PM]