Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello I'm new!

Newbie alert!! image

So this is the other side?! I recognise some of you from the wedding forum :lol: Hello Jules *waves* I'm not pregnent yet, we got married 4 weeks ago on the 1st... Hopefully after xmas we will be thinking about starting to try :\)

Meanwhile I'll be lurking and picking up as much as I can!

xxx

Replies

• Are You Mrs T on YYW too? I was a lurker on here for ages too now I've joined I'm busy driving everyone else up the wall by obsessing! lol. Welcome to the site image Hope you pick up lots of tips so you're super prepared when it's time to start trying. xx
  • Ah now I know who it is image xx
  • grrr - I typed a nice reply and got kicked out and couldn't post it!!

I'll try again!

*waves* Hi Little Miss!!

How's married life? Great eh?!

Christmas will be here before we know it and what a great way to start the new year - with lots of *ahem* luuurve!

Oh my god you're all here! Just seen the YYW graduates thread image christmas will be here so quickly! The shops are already stocking up.... Have spoke to Nurseries this afternoon re child care fee's and I have some brochures in the post to me... and then we know what were looking at and how much it'll cost!
  • Mrs T welcome - am I right in remembering that you were another North East lass??? Probably not and if not just ignore me but if so then by the time your baby comes along I will be childminding and will be very reasonable - hehehe!!! Childcare is a nightmare and as Mrs Takers says you probably don't want to know or think about it too much!!!!
  • might take you up on that CC!!!

hehehe

xx
  • i could do a reduction for online mates from here and yyw - what do you think?? feel free Kel2 - any business will be welcome but it might be a bit too far to come to drop off and pick up image !
  • well my mums in liverpool and im thinking of taking her up on the offer!!!! haha.

hows things?

im quite positive this month, iv been getting these "trapped wind" like pains in my lower belly, which apparently are a early symptom (although it would be very early!) iv heard you can get this from a few days after conception??

also mr kel2 says i "look" pregnant, bless him i hope he dosent mean fat!

xxx
  • well I will keep everything crossed for you!!!!!!

I am good thanks. Been to the midwife this mornign and everything is good. I am 24 weeks already!! Loads of energy and just loving it all at the mo espesh the little kicks and prods I am getting! Got nursery furniture delivered this week which was exciting and I am all booked onto antenatal classes which should be good and I think there is an aquanatal class that I am gonna try and start too! so it's go go go!
  • CC I am the other side, north west not north east! but now live on the isle of man

Nursery fee's don't seem *that* bad from some figures I was quoted over the phone.... some quick sums and it does seem doable, but then the cost of living here is far more reasonable. We have some friends who are in Herts and they have nursery costs around the price of their mortgage i.e ??700 a month! image