Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm p!''d off now!!!!

Haven't drunk during the night and tested this morning, and what did I get but 2 BFNS!!! I so wish I hadn't tested the other day and put myself through this.
I am now going to wait for af! I don't even know if shes on her way as I don't trust how I feel anymore!xxxx

Replies

• Im with you hunn, your body plays tricks on you and then you start to believe it just to be loosed down!!!!
    BUT there is hope for you yet as the witch has not found you and everything is crossed for you that she doesnt!!!!:\)
  • (((((((((sending you a big hug and lots of PMA)))))

Sorry to hear that your body is planning up on you. Remember though its not over till AF gets up so there may still be a chance.

• sorry chic,

i hope she doesn't show x
  • Sorry your body is playing tricks on you. Hope the hag doesn't put in an appearance.
  • Thanks ladies. After googling chemical pregnancy I think it may have been one. If af hasn't arrived by tuesday I shall test again then. I've ordered some cheapies-broken the bank the last few days.
    I so so wish that I hadn't tested early, although af should've been here yesterday at the latest so I would've tested today anyway. But its crap to think that you are and realise that its not going to be.
  • Oh sweetie, I'm sorry to hear you're going through this, why are our bodies so cruel???

(((hugs)))
  • I'm so sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself today, and do something fun (where AF can't find you) x
  • Sorry to hear you are still up in the air but no af is a good sign. Wait a few more days and see what happens i guess.

Fingers are still firmly crossed for you.
    dg
    xxx
  • oww i really hope that she doesnt find you!! bodies are so cruel sometimes
  • Hi H, really hope af doesn't find you.

You may have staved her off a little, stressing over these flipping tests. I still have fingers crossed too though that your bfp is around the corner.

Af is giving me hell at the moment, so I'm trying to keep her busy for you. But you know how sneaky she is!!!

Good luck hun. xxx
  • i was 18 days late before i got my bfp it 17 days late bfn dont give up yet hunn
  • Thanks for all your encouragement girls. I think I am resigned to it not going to be my month. Now if its not to be I just want af to come by tomorrow at the latest or I'll have no childcare for when I ov as my parents are going away on the 12th.xxxx
  • Sorry to hear that hjanea it must be guttting to think you are then aren't but you never know, she still hasn't made an appearance yet so you could still be? I hope it is a bfp, fingers crossed for you x
  • aw hun i'm sorry to hear it was BFN image

but as the others say, it isn't over yet. if she is going to turn up though i hope she does so soon so you know one way or the other.

but i'm still crossing my fingers for you. lots of pma and babydust xxxx
  • Oh, Im sorry to hear that hun. I had chem pg last mth, got 2 v v faint pos on FR, af was a week late, then got negative CBD and af showed up. Its just the pits.

I really hope its not the case for you, keep hold of your pma and we will all keep everything crossed that its just a shy bfp xxx

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/9ywt/1.png

• sorry to here it was a bfn hun, our bodies are so cruel aren't they, i had a tiny bleed on fri night and then completly went i stupidly thought mayb inplantation but no i wake up this morning and af is in full swing, y cant our bodies just be normal ahhhhhh!!! sorry for the rant !!!! image but fingers crossed for you hun it isnt over yet image xxxx
  • Thanks girls. Strangely my boob pain is increasing and I would've thought with a chem preg if theres now no hcg to detect that they should be getting better-oh well, who knows!!xx
  • Sorry you got BFN - I got BFN as well this morning

Like you am now gonna hold out until AF day (Wednesday) Only got 1 cheapy ebay test left and don't want to pay out for any others unless I get a BFP on final ebay test

Keep your chin up girl

Mandy x
  • Everything crossed for you Mandy!xx
  • sending lots of pma to u both xxxx

http://www.free-blinkies.com/blinkies/TTC/01Babydustc.gif