Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Think we just got a BFP! - UPDATE!

I tested this morning and there is a second line, it came up after about 2 mins. It is not as strong as the control line but it is not really faint. I am so scared it is not true as I am having cramps like AF is on her way! I am CD27 and 16DPO.
I think it might be our BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I showed it to my husband and he agreed that there are 2 lines, going to try and buy a CBD, because this doesn't quite seeem real!

[Modified by: nessie2 on 31 January 2009 14:15:21 ]

Replies

• Options
    Good luck x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!Lots of people get af cramps for a few weeks at the beginning of pg. Hope the CBD puts your mind at rest.xxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news, congrats xx
  • Options
    congratulations! see you in the due in october forum!

ashy 5+2
  • Options
    Thank you. I do feel different this month and my AF was due yesterday. Don't think I will manage to tesco until tomorrow as I have a night out tonight! (no booze for me!) Will maybe wait until Sun to do the CBD and then I will be really late.

I was using fertility friend for the first time this month and I got a temp dip at 6 and 7 DPO and I had cramps then as well. No more cramps, since then, just had them again the last 3 days with some backache too and my temp has stayed up.

[Modified by: nessie2 on January 30, 2009 08:02 AM]

• Options
    OMG, never even thought about being due in Oct, that is when our 1st wedding anniversary is. xx
    see you there hopefully.
  • Options
    Congratulations. a line is a line. I am testing in a couple of hours once have had some sleep (been working nights and want FMU) never know may see you in Oct forum yet. BFP BFP BFP (chants) well done xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! A line as they say is a line. Think it will take a while to sink in properly but a CBD should help.

Wishing you all the best.
    x x
  • Options
    Congrats hun, i hope you have a positive and healthy 9 mths!!!!
  • Options
    Thats brill news.. Now the worry starts, for the rest of your life!! The joys of Motherhood.. Happy and Healthy 9 months xx
  • Options
    congratulations sweetie thats wcked news and especially as october is your anniversary (its mine to). Hope you have a very healthy & happy 9 months.
    xcx
  • Options
    Congratulations honey. All the best. look after yourself and that special little bean. x
  • Options
    Sounds like a BFP to me, esp as your temp hasn't dropped.

Good luck!! If you manage to wait until the weekend to do a second test you're a stronger person than me LOL!!

Keep us posted xx
  • Options
    Sounds like a BFP to me, esp as your temp hasn't dropped.

Good luck!! If you manage to wait until the weekend to do a second test you're a stronger person than me LOL!!

Keep us posted xx
  • Options
    CONGRAULATIONS

SEE YOU IN OCTOBER FORUM XX
  • Options
    Congratulations, great news!
  • Options
    congrats hun a line is a line! My BFP was almost invisible but it was a BFP none the less! Good luck!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Options
    Congratualtions!!!! Its the most surreal feeling isnt it!! I am nearly 6 weeks now and still testing to make sure!!!
    All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Well done huni, congratulations to you and your oh. xxx