Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I apologize...

...but i have SO many questions.

So i am going to ask them now and stop posting lol.

Right here goes:

I have bought Pre-Seed, is it as good as Zestica and should i only use it when i get my Peak on CBFM or use it when i get my highs too?

If i 'O' before i actually BD will that help to pull the sperm in a bit more - i usually 'O' through foreplay and then again when we BD (lucky me i know :P)?

Do they sell magazines for people TTC?

How long do you recommend leaving gravity to do its work before i can clean myself up - i have heard some people say they try and sleep on it?

Now i have my CBFM should i also start doing my BBT and checking my CM or does CBFM kind of do all the work for me by telling me my low/high/peak days?

I think that might be it, i am just so curious all the time lol.

I would appreciate any comments :\)

Replies

• Oh my god I have no idea what any of that means lol, Im sorry I cant answer any of your questions but you sound pretty clued up already lol
  • ha lol, love it!!! i have tried pre seed this month so will let you know! lol i'd use it on both but depends how many high days you get!!! lol, peaks are fine though cus this is ur lh surge and u actually OV after this surge...

i try and sleep on it or if not 20-30 mins, but will hold off peeing and baths after if thats all, i got my first BFP by BD on all highs and peaks once at night just before bed... hence i don't do temp charting as cbfm worked first time last time for me!

Nope i don't think they do magazines but if you come across any let me know!!!!

er... is that it???? lol xx
  • Haha you just have to know all the abbreviations darl lol.

Zestica/Pre-Seed is a sperm friendly lube that acts as a kind of cervical mucus.
    CM- cervical mucus (you get it at a certain time in your cycle and when it resembles egg whites you are usually ovulating as the CM helps the sperm to the egg
    BD - babydance or sex
    CBFM - clearblue fertility monitor - a rather handy lil gadget that monitors your cycle and you pee on sticks when it asks you to and tells you where you are in your cycle and how fertile you are!!!
    BBT- basal body temp
    TTC - trying to conceive
    'O' - the friendly one - orgasm!!!

Easy peasy see!!! x
  • Haha i do have one more. Does anyone else slip up on the abbreviations. I keep wanting to say to my OH shall we BD once AF has disappeared. I did accidentally say it once and i got a funny look!!!
  • Bless you for filling me in, Im learning so much!
  • ha ha!!! yup!!! haven;t slipped yet though! luckily!!! hubby might decide i'm too crazed for a bambino if i did that!!!!! xx
  • Haha i do have one more. Does anyone else slip up on the abbreviations. I keep wanting to say to my OH shall we BD once AF has disappeared. I did accidentally say it once and i got a funny look!!!

I called my period my AF in front of my mum & sister the other day!! Oops! ha ha x
  • http://lt1f.lilypie.com/ADtlp1.png

I used to have a best friend called Flo....

We tend to bd at night so I just sleep with it....
  • we used both zestica and preseed - i think it's good to try them out on your HIGH days but make sure you have enough left for peak days

i've heard that the contractions from an orgasm actually help the sperm to move through the cervix so it's ideal for your OH to "finish" first

some pregnancy magazines address TTC but i dont think there are any specific ones

one of my fertility books said that semen coagulates immediately after it is ummm depositedimage then liquefies about 10-20mins after - so i worked on the basis that i want to have my bum raised when it liquefies
    so i reckon 30mins allows enough time - any that aren't through by then pretty much aren't gonna make it

your BBT is good for confirming ov day AFTER it has happened - but make sure it isn't stressing you out - especially if you find it hard to remember or dont manage to do it at the same time every day
    and it can get v stressful if you keep temping after ov as you are always worried it's going to fall. when we got our bfp i had actually stopped temping 3 days after ov (when FF confirmed my line) as i didn't want to get too obsessed

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/TMIXp1.png

• headstands can definitely help lol as I have two beautiful girls as a result of it!!!!!

angie
  • I used preseed and it worked for me, no idea about zestica. Personally I'd recommend using it when you get either highs or peaks on CBFM - can't hurt. Mind I'd only use it if you don't have much EWCM.

I don't think O'ing before BD'ing will help, in fact it might hinder things unless you are good at O'ing with or just after your DH when you BD. Hope that makes sense.

Don't know of any magazines for people TTC, would be a good idea though.

Would definitely recommend a minimum 30 minutes with your bum raised after BD'ing. If you can leave it all night then it wouldn't do any harm.

Personally I'd let CBFM do all the work for you and wouldn't bother temping, etc.

As for abbreviations, never slipped up but often see them in the strangest of places, which always brings on a smile. Wishing you lots of luck xx
  • Thanks for that lawso, i am just looking forward to my highs and peaks on CBFM and BD'ing and leaning up against the wall with a good book!!!! xx