Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

THe 6+ month TTCers!

Replies

• oh god i am obsessed hun!!! i wana test and i wana do it now!!! am 5dpo so i no their is no point but just need to poas!! lol
  • Down Sally Down and step away from the loo - no POAS for you just yet!!!
  • Hey Mrs Cake, thanks for your little message hun. I'm feeling really positive this month for some reason, we're taking the relaxed approach and if that doesn't work then am thinking of getting a cbfm.
    JanieJane, I lost 3 and a half stone a couple of years ago doing the GI diet, its really just eating sensibly, an amazing diet though. I got married last year and have put nearly a stone on, I have a picture of me in my tiny dress (tiny for me being a size 14) on the fridge now as an incentive!!!
    A really good friend told me she was pregnant the other day, another one! But I felt really happy for her which surprised me, but she has been off the pill since last year and has only just caught, so there is hope for me, and all of us yet!
    Baby dust to all of you lovlies! I think that this is the only place where I could say that I am looking forward to morning sickness! lol!
  • Sally - try to refrain lol as it will only bring even more heartbreak early testing. Try to distract yourself from it over the next week and give your HPT to your oh to look after for you.

Think thats what I am going to do its cost me a fortune lately and I cant just keep poas for the sake of it!! he he even tho we want to!!

• Hi Cass82 how are you hun? I too am thinking of getting a CBFM have talked to hubby he is waiting to go for his SA its booked for 5th July (2 week wait)!!

Hubby wants to wait until we get his results before buying any further fertility aids but i really want a CBFM lol so he did say if i want one to buy one but am trying to be patient and if no BFP this month I will get one off ebay.

xx
  • Hey SD, I'm good sweetie. Its bittersweet seeing you on here still, nice to see a friendly face but sad at the same time, lol! Hows you doing?
    Was looking at CBFM today on Ebay. Although I think my method of getting pregnant this month is to drink lots and have a drunken fumble, worked for a friend!
    Just a bit frustrated but such is the nature of ttc! image xxx
  • Yeah I know what you mean we have had a few drunken fumbles but have no idea when or if have ov.

Am not using opks didnt use opks last month either, i do believe that if you relax it happens so am trying to adopt that attitude.

Fingers crossed all 6+ plus gang get their BFP this month

xx
  • Lol at the drunken fumbles!!I think you might be right,it's the way forward!! :P I think we're gonna try the SMEP this month as I was considering getting a CBFM buy can't afford it this month so I figured the natural,less expensive way is better!Hopefully it's a fool-proof plan.I've heard lots of good experiences and BFPs with it!Has anyone tried it yet??

xxx
  • Hey lovely ladies!

How are we all? I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine weekend image

I am all over the place at the moment, one minute I am in tears that we haven't done it and the next I am all positive that if we haven't things will be fine anyway!! Poor Mr Cake has no idea what is going on!

Bubba4US - we sort of do the SMEP most months as it seems to make sense! The only thing we struggle with is BD'ing after Ov as we are usually so tired! It covers all the bases so seems like a smart plan.

How is everyone else? I have added peoples names to the list but I think it will get a bit mad as we are all at different stages in our cycles! Will try and update image

Lots of sunshine baby dust
    xxx
  • hey everyone, can i join plz? af just showed up today so we are now into cd1 of our 6th month, i thought we were suposed to be 'young and fertile' (im 21) but no such luck im afraid, so 6 months it is so far, and im not too happy about hitting the 6 month mark tbh, but still full of pma, and hoping for a bfp soon! xxxx
  • Welcome Mrs Me! Sorry that you have found yourself on month 6, good luck for this one! 6 Months is hard one to hit but keep that PMA flowing!!
    MRs cake xx
  • Hey girlies, as gut wrenching as it is England are out of the world cup, hopefully now I can pin oh down for a bit id bding without too much booze having been consumed! If you get my drift! I love my footie though bit would love a booboo more! Lol!
  • Hi girls how is the PMA today? Sounds okish but could be better! So come on girls lets get hold of that PMA and keep it for while. I really dont want to have to put my pixie fairy costume on again to sprinkle the PMA dust! HEHE
    Mrs me, hi hun and welcome to our thread xx CD1 sucks but just get planning again and you never know! Have you been using any opks or anything?
    Well ladies i hope youve all enjoyed the sunshine this weekend and nice and suitably tanned? xxx
  • Hi girls,
    Sorry I've been awol, I'm at my parents for a week and don't get online much.

Sorry to hear there have been no new BFP's.

Jay when I logged on my heart skipped a beat as I thought you'd got yours then I realised it was a different Jay image

I'm on CD10, month 8, and hoping this is the one. Expecting to ovulate next weekend.

Good luck everyone, Mrs Cake - when are you testing? Fingers crossed for you Sally! x
  • thankyou goonie, i have a quick question, i am 6dpo 2day and i have had a creamy cm all day, not loads and loads but enough, is this a good sign for BFP?? do be honest if not.
  • Welcome Mrsme sorry af got you but onwards and upwards for next monthimage

Hi Jay - have got sun burn on my shoulders, back and arms didnt think it was that hot to get a tan but got burnt to a crisp as hubby calls me his pale english rose lol.

Hi Goonie good luck hun, hope you get your BFP this month, in fact I so hope we all do would be lovely to have a few familiar faces in DIM.

My pma is rising, i was so horny today, dragged hubby to bed but before we bd i decided to check my cm and yep you guessed it am fertile its clear, stretchy and watery looking so when do i get ewcm and does this cm mean i will ov soon as am CD18 of a potentially irregular long cycle!!

Am trying to get to know my body but omg i just know i was like a horn dog all day today so must be near ovulation??

He he xx
  • hi everyone,

what a lovely sunny weekend! went to a bbq today but avoided the footie - sorry, im just not a fan! Sad that we are out tho, even tho i didnt watch it!
    Bubba4us, we try smep - or have for past 3 months. we havent done it exactly tho as we just bd every other day til ov, then every day but dont do the whole miss a day, then do it 3 days later after ov. Might try that this month tho!
    SD, i was giggling at your message! Hope yourre giving poor hubbie a break!
    sally, sorry hun, i know this is a good sign but i get creamy cm quite often after ov. This month i felt even quite wet with it. Though i guess if its new for you, could be good sign. I really think that you cant tell from symptoms. Lots of my friends have said they felt exactly the same before their bfps. Easier to say though as i still ss! hope its your month!
    Jay, i thought it was your bfp too! I was genuinly excite about it! Really hope one of us girls getsl lucky this month (at least!) I will be due in april if i catch this month.
    cass can you pass me some of your pma please. would love to relax a bit this month but cant really stop tracking my cycle as i ov so late sometimes and think it would be even more stressful to keep wondering if i have ovd and also once it gets to cd 31 plus i would be constantly wondering if i was pg/due on. Am going to try though to relax a bit more - i have the zita west cd to use this month!
    also i am ringing the docs tom to get appoint for sa and bloods. Hub said today, what will you do if they are all normal and i said at least then i can relax and know it should happen at some point! xx
  • He he samsa i know that sounds bad me saying i dragged him to bed there was no dragging he was well up for it literally. He wanted to have round 2 but i said NO cos i want to give the swimmers a chance. I try not to tell him am ov but if he wont bd i will have a face on and he will no and then he will be up for the job he he!!

Sometimes its hard because we are both sooooo tired and sometimes dont feel in the mood. We bd thur and i didnt even think i was close to ov as thought it would be next week and bd today so will BD again tomorrow and tues.

xx
  • oh i know sd, it is so hard to have to do it at the right times! We are so tired in the week and would usually only bd weekends and more when were both off work. From cd 8 though, its a strict regime of every other day for us. i must have the only oh that i have to drag to bed but he just gets so exhausted after working all day, then bding every other day! Im on cd2 now so another week or so for us, then it will be me dragging my oh into bed!!

ps we stared off ttc v chillled out but cant be so chilled any more x
  • Oh I know hun Ive never really been relaxed to be honest i expected to fall preg first time cos thats what my mam told me would happen and nearly 7 month down the line and a chem pregnancy last month am still here.

Am defo alot calmer than what I was tho and now am like it will happen when it happens!!

xx