Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

THe 6+ month TTCers!

Replies

• Options
    Bubba4us it's the best birthday!! image I hope we will be bump buddies too, in fact I hope we all are cos we bloody deserve it xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Lovelies! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Welcome back goonie! I was wondering what happened to you...

Well yesterday we were at a baptism and I was asked if I was preggo.. WTF? Ah no.... :x

I was wearing an empire waistline dress but in no way, shape or form did I look preggo in it... I think the style of the dress must've made me look a bit big ... Jeez, I got to lose weight I guess OR as DH suggested, get on it again and get preggo!!! If only it was that easy :roll:

Mrs Cake - gl hun - when do you test?

Shuck - awesome about the weight loss!!! Keep goin' girl!

x

[Modified by: canuckmom on June 28, 2010 02:45 PM]

• Options
    Me again...

DH and I had a wee talk about ttc after I figured out my possible ov dates for the next few months -- I have regular cycles so it's usually fairly accurate for me...

Anyways, as much as I HATE HATE HATE him being gone for more than 4 weeks, he'll prob. be gone for another five weeks in order to correspond with my ov dates! YAY! It should be close anyways and give us a shot in August... One of the reasons I really want to try is bc our 4th wedding anniversary is on 28 August and that is the expected day of my period - wouldn't it be cool to get a BFP on our anniversary!?!?!

Pretty excited again although being apart for 5 weeks really sucks to the say the least... it's stressful and hard on both of us. the other good news is that he has a couple of new job perspectives so fingers crossed he won't have to be gone that long... I can only pray now...

babydust ladies...
  • Options
    Hey ladies
    well af is due tomorrow and I have really bad cramps so she is on the way. Month 8 here we come image not going to test!
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Mrs Cake - its not over until the fat lady sings *fingers crossed*

Canuckmom - sorry about hubby going away, but at least he will be around for the *special time*, plus absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm rubbish even when hubby only goes away for a night or two, so cant imagine 5 weeks!!! x

Samsa and Sparkling D - I know what you mean about bd every day being hard esp during week, we had no trouble at all doing this, and more, when we were on holiday, but it just never coincides with the right time!!! Also samsa, I think it has helped me getting those tests done and knowing that everything is normal, but knowing that it is just a matter of time doesnt make me any more chilled!

As for me AF due weds/thurs, am getting slight cramps - almost certainly *she * is coming so onto month 15!!! :cry:
  • Options
    jonzemonkey - i'm due on thursday too - it's month 10 for us but we've only had 7 monhts of actually trying... Hang in there - maybe we could be cycle buddies?

• Options
    Mrs Cake it could still be your BFP, I had cramping with my ds! I really hope you're not coming into month 8 with me.
    Samsa I'm sorry I didn't know you were back at the beginning again, rubbish. I hope you're feeling ok?
    Canuckmom thats great you're going to try in August, an anniversary BFP would be amazing!
    Good luck SD, sounds like you're definitely due to ovulate soon. Your hubby is a lucky guy, hehe!
    Jonzemonkey I hope this is your month, we need a BFP and at month 15 it really deserves to be yours!
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'd like to join this thread please? its my 7th month...Guttedimage xx
  • Options
    Hi all

Welcome lianne hope you enjoy being a part of this thread, you are not alone hun and many of us are all in the same boat image

Our time will come as MrsJC said to me if you believe you will conceive so am trying that now and have lots of PMA woop woop

Bubba4us - hope you get a lovely birthday BFP how cool would that be image

Jonzemonkey - good luck hun hope you get a BFP

MrsCake - it aint over till the fat witch sings, its got to be your month hun, fingers crossed

Samsa hope your ok hun, big hugs

Canuckmom - funny you should say that we bumped into dh nephews one is 8 and the other 9 anyway I had a maxi dress on and it was quite windy we were at the festival and the youngest came running up gave me a hug. The wind was blowing my dress outwards he pointed to my belly and said with the most shocked look on his face 'have you got a baby in there' omg i didnt know what to say so I just said No i have not and he went oh well then looks like you have and his mam told him off.................cheeky little bugger I was thinking only if you knew the half of it but your only 7 ha ha!!

Anyway hubbys latest is he has been telling his mates hes shooting blanks because hes sick of them asking so I told his sis in law and she just said oh take one of mine for a few weeks and we laughed about it.

Thing is it quite upset me tho that a 7 year old could make such an observation and i was like err no am not pregnant but just have a fat belly!!!!

Ooh rant over..........

Goonie not sure i am ov hun, dont quite understand all this ewcm etc and thought it could be ladies **** sorry for tmi but told hubby about it and he said is that not your *** and I said I dont think so.............so now I am confused (ps blanks are opposite of what men have)

Can anyone fill me in on the birds and the bees?? as it appears am clueless when it comes to all this TTC lark he he

Ps is it ok to BD tonight as dont want to not do it but dont want to ruin any chance we have by overdoing it lmao lol

xx

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on June 28, 2010 09:49 PM]

• Options
    Yeah canuckmom cycle buddies!!!! xxx

No time tonight - hubby wants laptop......boo hoo!

Hope all is well xx

• Options
    Evening ladies, hope you are all ok? I think I am due to ov in the next couple of days. Beginning to get cramps and got a line on ov stick - not quite a positive, but enough to know it will be in the next couple of days. Hubby and I have only bd twice so far, so am not holding out much hope! Mind you, when we've bd loads it hasn't resulted in a bfp, so who knows!! Might have to have another 'early' night tonight!
  • Options
    Hi janiejane - me too am due to ov and we have only bd thur and sun so far so who knows hun but we done it loads last month and ended up resulting in a chem pregnancy so can only think we overdone it on holiday!!

Good luck hun xx
  • Options
    Welcome KMRose, fingers crossed for a bfp soon. SD, it's amazing to think that you can overdo the bding really!! I think last month poor hubby was exhausted! Who knows this month! Hopefully it will be our month!! x
  • Options
    Aww MrsCake I hope those cramps are a good sign and it's a little bubba nestlings into your insides!! image PMA!!!It would be the best belated birthday present ever if I had a BFP at the end of this month Sparkling Diamond,eeeek!!Im trying to be positive once more.You know what's wierd?I talk about baby names to people all the time but my mum thinks I'm too young to have kids (Im 24 on Sunday!!) & yet she brought down a book of baby names from the library tonight and said she thought I enjoy it cos it's an up-to-date one!!Maybe it's a good omen??! image

Ooh I'd love us to be birthday and bump buddies mimi!Major fingers crossed for us and everyone on the thread!

Canuckmom: Our first wedding anniversary is August 28th this year,yayyy!Anniversary buddies,lol!I'm
    keeping up the buddy theme here!!

Babbbbby Dussssst kapowwwww!! Xxx

[Modified by: Bubba4Us on June 29, 2010 08:10 PM]

• Options
    Woah! Lots to catch up on.

Mrs Cake, some pre-menstrual symptoms can also be pg symptoms so you might still be in with a chance of a BFP. Good luck to you and any of the other ladies testing soon.

CanuckMom, glad you have a chance to try in August, too. Hope that's the lucky month for you.

Hello to all the Newbies [Sorry I can't keep up image.

I'm on CD7 of cycle 9 and feeling optimistic again. I am going to try to get to the DR's tomorrow for my 21 day blood results. My first set showed that I had not ovulated so I had these second lot done later as I have a slightly longer than average cyle so wish me luck, Ladies. I am a bit nervous about it.
  • Options
    Good luck bubblicious!!! Try not to worry there is stuff they can do if you arent ovulating and its better to know than carry on ttc for months more xx
  • Options
    hi girls,
    Welcome to the newbies and at the same time, sorry to hear your joining us..

bubba4us - we have the same anniversary - YAY! Any plans for your 1st anniversary? We're having our 4th which traditionally is fruit/flowers so not sure what to get DH... How unromantic is fruit?! Should i wear a coconut bra like they do in Hawaii!!! ?

I'm due AF on thursday and I usually have cramps by now
    but no signs of the witch yet . No chance of being pregs this month so I hope she's not late to mess up my plans :x

x
  • Options
    Hey ladies!
    Well I come with good news! I got my bfp today! Still in massive amounts of shock and will come back with more info when my head is less messy!!!
    Oh my gosh image
    lots of love and baby dust mrs cake xxx
  • Options
    hi ladies, i have missed so much! Hope were all ok. mrs cake any sign of AF?
    SD, did you end up bding again? i was thinking myself about overdoing it as we have been bding every day from pos opk. The doc said to try to abstain for 3 days before ov but very hard to time exactly! And then i worry about missing ov. Anway, im sure ive read in lots of places that you need to try and get as many spermies as poss before ov.
    Bubb4us, i love talking baby names. we have our all picked out but dont want to say them cos feel like im jinxing it (prob have already by picking out names!) oly thing is, now its taking us so long, someone will prob pick our names soon out of our friends and family!
    I have exciting news. I have bought a CBFM off one of the ladies on here who got a bfp after 15 months. I am just waiting for it to arrive but it has given me some much needed PMA. who else is uing one? i am going to overkill and use it as well as temping and opks just to compare the results!

Also we have a docs appoint on sat am. Bit nervous after they sent me away last time but am going to be pushy and hubs will be with me too.

Hope youre all good xxx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

All the best Mrs Cake - enjoy your pregnancy but I'll miss you, are you sure want to leave ;\)

What is your EDD?