Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG in shock BFP!!!!

2»

Replies

• Congratulations! x
  • congrats huni very pleased for u xxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! image

Over the moon for you hun, and you'll have Tipi as a buddy over in Dec!! Really great news!! x
  • massive congrats happy and healthy 9 months xxx
  • congratulations!
  • Congrats lovey xx
  • thanks everyone, I'm still on a high. It was so hard having to go to work yesterday and act like everythings normal. I was at the doctors today, she just wants me to hand in a urine sample tomorrow morning for their records and then I should hear from the midwife when I'm between 8-12 weeks. She put my due date as december 24th so I'm 4+2 today, but she did say that could change with my scan, so I will need to wait and see xx
  • thanks everyone, I'm still on a high. It was so hard having to go to work yesterday and act like everythings normal. I was at the doctors today, she just wants me to hand in a urine sample tomorrow morning for their records and then I should hear from the midwife when I'm between 8-12 weeks. She put my due date as december 24th so I'm 4+2 today, but she did say that could change with my scan, so I will need to wait and see xx
  • woooooohoooooo congratulations sweetie so pleased for you xxx
  • Yay!!!!!

I've been away and only just seen this-so pleased for you hun!!!

CONGRATULATONS!!!!

XXXX