Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

[b] CBFM Newbies [b]5 BFP'S![/b]

Hey CBFM newbies! image

I had the big switch on this morning at 9am and set it to day 3, Although i am only practicing i am looking forward to seeing how my cycle pans out in preparation for my hopeful BFP in a few months. Its so fascinating that after a few months this little plastic device can tell us about our cycles, to me that is fantastic.

Everyone is welcome to input in this topic, whether your a past user or newbie it would be great to hear of any success stories/BFP's and if we are having any problems we can all help each other.

I wish everyone all the luck!

Much Love
MPP
xxx

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on 18 August 2010 22:25:34 ]

[Modified by: MrsPinkPlayboy on 25 September 2010 21:53:34 ]

Replies

• Ive switched mine on today as well image
    also at 9am and cd3 image
    its our 2nd month ttc so hoping it doesnt take us too long to catch image

sooo looking forward to fri and cd6 to do my first test image
    xxx
  • Hi,

I've just ordered mine which is due to arrive tomorrow so I will switch it on on Thursday onto cd3. Fingers crossed they work first time for us all! xx
  • I'm on month 9 ttc but my first month using the monitor! Currently on cd 14 and my seventh day of highs so I'm really hoping for my peak soon! Good luck everyone x
  • Hi everyone!

I'm a CBFM newbie too! On CD5 today and can't wait until it shows exactly what days I'm at my peak! Goonie - what day did you first get your high?
    Good luck everyone
    x

Sorry, I've just read your post properly! What a dope! :roll:

[Modified by: Mooker on July 27, 2010 06:01 PM]

• Hiya, i too did the big switch on today. I was so ridiculously excited. hehe. CD2 for me today, realise how much i hate AF!
  • Hey girls, it's my first month too but I'm ahead of you guys CD25 so AF due on Saturday! Hoping so much that its lucky for us as currently in month 13 of ttc xx
  • yep me to wispa, this is my first non pill period, and god do i know it image normal on a light flow by cd3 image come on witch hurry up and leave! lol xxx
  • Hey everyone,
    This will be my 2nd month of using my CBFM(8 month ttc tho)...it was fab last month, hoping this month it will have more clearer results due to getting to know my cycle. Iv just got to wait to press my m 4 the 2nd time....Hurry up and arrive AF( iv pg tested but got a bfn)xxx
  • I got my first high on cd 8 and was naively hoping to ovulate early which is stupid when I've been using opk's for the last 8 months and know better! I really want a peak now though! Curls I hope you're our first bfp!
    Lianne how many highs and peaks did you get? And how many highs after your peak? Its not over for you yet either, fingers crossed af stays away! x
  • Hey Goonie,

I got a high on day 9 & 10, peak 11 & 12 and one high on day 13...then all lows. My m button has started to flash now.I did a pg test on 11&12dpo and got a bfn, so i know i'm out this month (boohoo) xxx
  • hey girls i just brought my cbfm Woohoo arrives in few days! Can't wait x mill be switching on next month x X good luck x
  • Hiya kels, Cant believe our situation is the same, im looking forward to friday too, im up at 6am so gonna be POAS around half 6, just in my testing window.

Took me a couple of minutes to get it to CD3, I got to 1 and then it flashed like mad and went back to 99 a few times. Obviously wasnt holding the button long enough. I was glad to see the AF arrive considering these last few months i was sick to the back teeth of it.

I wish everyone luck.

MPP
    xxx

P.S Had a blonde moment when i first went to turn it on, it wasnt working and i got abit angry and was so close to emailing the ebay member it came from, realised I put 1 set of batteries in the wrong way round, ITS ALL THIS EXCITEMENT!!!! :lol:
  • I JUST GOT MY FIRST PEAK! I'm so excited! CD 15 today and we've bd CD 8, 9, 12 and 14 so will hopefully do the next 3 days now too! I really want this to be the month x
  • Woohoo, go goonie, sounds promising!
  • i have switched mine on today, i dug it out and dusted it off when AF arrived this morning a day early, i loved using it last time so at least there is a positive to AF arriving x
  • I'm currently on my first cycle using my CBFM and I love it so much!! On CD11 and still getting a low reading but not too worried, have a 34 - 40 day cycle so figure it'll be a few days yet before I get anything exciting.
    Love CBFM!
  • SS to hear your AF arrived piggypops, at least you know your OVing, Hope the CBFM works for you this month.

Hiya Tinkerbell, you'll probably OV around CD20-CD25 with those cycles, My last cycle was 32 days and i OVd on CD17.

Good luck for this month goonie, sounds good. When we get our peak is it that picture of the egg being released?

You could of tested too early leanne. How long are your cycles?

When i got home a minute ago, i turned it on to check it changed to day 4 image

MPP
    xxx
  • lol i did that this morn mpp image
    xx
  • Hey girls, can i join you? My 1st month using cbfm, currently on day 11 and still low but i have long cycles and pcos,bought the cbfm before pcos was diagnosed so not sure if it will work for me but figured would try since already got it x x
  • welcome tilly image
    fingers crossed for u this month then image how long u been ttc? x