Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm signing off with a BFN

Hi girls,
Just got back from FPC with a BFN, as i expected but good to clarify. Anyway she told me i was getting to stressed out about it and that doesn't help the situation. She was a little concerned i hadn't had af for six months and told me to go back to docs after 9 months if nothing still. Well i'm not waiting that long. I've decided i'm gonna leave this site for a week or so (or as long as i can manage before i get the shakes) and try to relax. I'm thinking now that the symptons i had at the beginning of the week may be af coming. I have Reflexology tomorrow so hopefully that with a peaceful weekend by next week af will be in full flow. If she comes i'll let you know!!!

Anyway, good luck with all those testing next week and talk to you all soon. ;-( CRY.
Sxx

Replies

• ahh, ok slow, i know what you mean. it can get obsessive with all the POAS.

have a nice relaxing weekend and take it easy. il miss your advice but come back to say hello every now and then!

take care

sophie

xx
  • Hi hun! I was just going to ask how you got on.

I would defiantly recommend going to the doctors - after all it's taken me ages to get to this stage and I haven't finished being prodded and poked yet - and they know what the problem is!!!

If you don't like your doc - and you have the money - go and see a private gynae - think a consultation is about ??100-150 - this where I'm going if the fertility clinic fob me off!!!

Hope you feel a little better soon hun - here if you need to chat!

XXXXXXXXXXXXx
  • Thanks girls, if doc doesn't do anything soon think i might consider private. See you all soon.
    Sxx
  • hi SLOW

just wanted to say good luck - gonna miss all ya good advice xx
  • Wait for it i told you so, you lasted one day as predicted st bernie.
    SLOW hun i hope AF shows for you soon and that you find some answers and we all get our bfps soon!
    Filo x