Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CD31 of ....I have no idea!!

2»

Replies

• oh jess - I am reading all this with baited breathe - I so hope it is the news you are hoping so much for - after following your story for so long I would be DEAD chuffed for you. Try and hold off testing as long as you can but we all know how tricky that is! Everythign is crossed for you!
  • ah thanks crafty charlie ! I kep hoping this is the month, this ttc thing is tiring! And quite frankly my husband is getting spoilt, I need someone else to dote on lol!!
    I will keep everyone updated, keep watching this thread.
    How far gone are you Crafty, what does it fell like being pregnant. I can't wait to be a mother. I only want the one child!! Well I'm glad i've got you guys on here for support i think i would have lost it a long time ago
  • But Jess if you got a positive on the OV sticks then surely you can't have a very long cycle as I thought AF / BFP always came within 2 weeks of that.
  • well I am now 33 weeks gone - can't believe how fast it has gone! 3 weeks left at work and then 4 weeks after that I will be due!!! I love being pregnant but I know I have been very lucky and really not had much sickness or pains or anythign just a really enjoyable time. I really am 'blooming' and still have loads of energy and just love it all. It will happen for you. I was so certain af was coming when I tested as I had my usual stomach cramps that signalled period paisn and yet they WEREN'T!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Camlo, this is the first time i used the ov sticks after my long cycle last month, I got positive LH surges on Day 18,19 and 20. so if I add 2 weeks on to that then AF should arrive on Day 34? I've always had 29/32 day cycles. I guess today being Day 34 is too early to worry about AF being overdue! I'm so confused!

Oh wow crafty, i didn't realise you were that far gone, Gosh you must be so excited! You're getting a baby for Christmas!!
  • Hi guys I probably won't post until AF shows her ugly face. I don't want to work myself up the way i did last month, i think i need to relax, soon as there is any news i will be sure to update everyone! I hate this waiting game. Especially at the moment when i'm not sure whether AF was due on tuesday, yesterday or whether it's tomorrow or the 10th of December maybe lol!!! Feel like i'm on a merry go round.