Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how am i gonna hold out??

i had some lovely news today that a good friend of mine has told me she got her bfp!- im over the moon for her however its making me even more determined this month and think i will be absolutly gutted if AF turns up!

im 7dpo today and apart from some very vivid dreams, on and off cramps, and very very very slight sensitive nipples ive had no symptoms.
i kinda have a feeling this month- had that feeling since about 3dpo but not sure if thats because i want it soooooo badly that im making myself think it??!!

i dont know how im gonna hold out until next tues/wed!! help!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ahh its horrible this wait isn't it lol. Its quite interesting for me this month as because i was poorly with a cold etc i didn't bd around ov so unless the spermies can last at least 4 days i've got no chance! but.....it has meant that all the symtoms i am getting are just to do with my normal cycle and not pg so as least next month i can know whats normal or not! i've had very sore boobs since ov which i think i do every month since being off the pill and think i'm getting some cramps so now i know this is just normal for me. also spots too! good luck with your waiting, hope you get your bfp soon! x
  • well maybe u might have a chance!!

yeah i know its a horrible wait- i just know i will crumble and test on sun morning really dont want to thou!!
    we willl have to wait and see!

good luck to you!