Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CBFM

Replies

• Have just read on another thread that ov is the day after your peak on cbfm! is this right?
  • I didn't realise that, I haven't had a peak yet, just lots of ewcm and highs. How are you all doing?

V xx
  • I have no idea about the peak either I'm afraid MrsMel.

Hey Vicsy, I'm doing ok, still not had a peak but I think I had some OV pains today. Felt like really sharp pains in right side, kinda took my breath away. TMI, but also have just been to loo and discovered EWCM. So looking good as far as OV is concerned. It's a little earlier than I thought it might be, but as long as I OV i don't really mind when it is!

How are you getting on Vicsy? And everyone else?

Ex
  • Hi there

Excellent to hear about the EWCM (you could only say that on here - lol)

I think I ov'd around now, had lots of EWCM yesterday and today so think I'm much earlier than I ever thought. I'm hoping that all of the bd'ing we are doing will cover it this month - lol. I have been very stressed though so I'm hoping that doens't have an affect on it.

When is your af due? Mine is the 6 June.

V xx
  • lol - I know, I would never dream of saying that to anyone in 'real life'!

I'm not too sure really when AF is due, up until last month I didn't really pay attention to cycle length. Last month it was a 34 day cycle so I was thinking I'd OV around next Wed and that AF would be due on 12th June, but as I think that I'm OV'ing around now then I'll prob be due around the same time as you.

Will wait and see if I get a peak though, the pain today could have just been indigestion I suppose!!

I so so so hope we get our BFPs this month! Everyone around me is either pregnant or have a brand new baby and I just really want it to be me. I'm really happy for them, of course, but it still gets me down sometimes. I have a nephew due in August though, so I'm managing to buy lots of baby things for him to satisfy my cravings for now lol.

Ex
  • Yey. I've peaked. I was starting to wonder if I wa only getting highs then worried I didn't reset it properly even though it said new. You never really know do you? Hubby has his work cut out tonight. He he.

How is everyone else doing?

It would be great if we got out bfp's this month. I'm so excited x
  • Yay - that's great Vicsy!!! Have lots of fun tonight!image

I've still not peaked so reckon my pains were just indigestion! Not too concerned yet coz my original calculation was that I would peak on 26th or thereabouts. Still doing lots of BD'ing tho just in case lol.

Ex
  • im still getting lows- cd11, i think i ov'd around cd17 last month so would this be right do you think?
  • Hi Kaiti. I think this would be about right. I was expect highs from cd14/15 then a coupla days peak then another high day. So sounds about right to me!

I'm still just getting highs, have been since I started testing, unfortunately that's because it's my first month using it, not because I'm an extra ultra fertile superhero! Oh how I wish I was!

Ex
  • Thanx MsImpatient, it's my first month too, hoping its that and i get a high/peak soon x
  • My earliest possible test date would be 1st June which would either be CD29or CD1 & AF! Assuming that it's a 28day cycle, but really I will try not to test til at least Saturday 5th June, as have had 32 day cycles too! I say try, it might be hard not to pee on a stick for that long!
  • Just think if we all got pregnant one 1st month with CBFM how many lucky CBFM would be flooding the ebay marketplace! hehe
  • My test date is 1st too, thats if AF has not turned up by then. I am CD29 but didnt get peak until CD24/25! This is my 2nd month using cbfm.
  • omg went straight from a low to a peak on cd14!! was beginning to think either i or the cbfm wasnt working. luckily we bd'd cd 12 and obv we will be bd'ing over few the next few days. yay, so excited, but surprised i didn't get a high first.how's everyone else getting on? any highs or peaks? do we still get asked to test after a peak?
  • I think one of the other ladies said after a peak, you'll always get another peak day then a high. This is what I got this month too, then i got a low, after that it hasn't asked me to test again.
  • ooh its so exciting, even better than a smiley face haha, i may actually combust if i ever do get a bfp!!!
  • HEhe LMAO! I think that's also why 2ww is doubly tough for CBFM users as we're already hooked on POAS!
  • oooh never thought of that i was just enjoying poas everyday- never thought of stopping in the 2ww hahaha x
  • Hi there

You don't start testing until day 6 so you will probably be ok. I got highs from day 6 but got my peaks on day 13 and 14.

Good luck

V xx
  • Hi girls, sorry to g/c but my cbfm monitor arrived today and my af is due anytime now.Usually have 2 days of spotting since stopping the pill, do i count cd1 from spotting or actual flow?

Thanks x