Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CBFM

Replies

• Vicsy it might be late implantation? It isn't over until AF shows up! Are you very regular usually? If it is late implantation then you would get a bfn, keep up the pma hun!

MissImpatient I'd turn it on every day still, it won't ask for more sticks now you're on low, and it would say that even if you were pg so don't worry! You could test now, 13dpo has quite a high chance of showing you a bfp but on the other hand you could wait it out... I hope your dream comes true for you! xx
  • Hey girls, well I caved in and tested when I got in from work. It obviously wasn't using FMU and was just on an ebay cheapie. I *think* there might be a second line, but it's very very very faint. OH can't see it so maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see!

I have a SD test in the cupboard, so gonna try and wait til Saturday then test with that using FMU. I'm still getting cramps, been about a week now, but my boobs aren't sore anymore.

Hope this month is it, but to be honest I don't mind too much if it isn't purely for practical reasons! I live in Scotland so if I had a baby born in Feb they would go to school the August before they turn 5 which, in my opinion, is a little too young.

Have you had anymore bleeding Vicsy?

Ex
  • Hi Girls

*quiet congrats Missimpatient* I really hope you get a good strong line on Saturday.

Princessmimi, I am usually 28 days on the dot. I had spotting two days before last month but this has been 6 days earlier so my fingers are crossed.

No more spotting just the pinky CM this morning an no more. AF due on Sunday so am going to really try and not test until then. Its the cheap tests that I have that do it. I'm not going to buy anymore as they are the reason why I keep testing early. damn you amazon cheapies. My nipples are also quite sore (sorry tmi) but I get that most of the time anyway lol so again no symptoms here.

When are you testing Princessmimi?

V xx
  • Oohh *whispers* congrats MsImpatient!! Hope you get a good strong line when you next test!

Vicsy I'm testing tuesday, I do loveto POAS though so may not last that long! I've got a friend sending me a load of SD tests from the UK so when they get here I'll probably cave!

My cramps are back, very faint but like a pulling type feeling, plus my (.)(.) are getting really sore....also this may be waaaay tmi but I'm feeling quite bloated and *ahem* blocked up not sure if that's a sign or not but I'm hoping so!
    xx
  • ooh all your symptoms sound good. if i go 14 days from first peak im due Tues (28 days) im really gonna try not to test until after tues cos i hate staring at the empty window next to the control, i'd love to see a faint line tho MsImpatient haha. fingers crossed for you and all of us x
  • Oooh sooo exciting there might be a BFP or more than one on the CBFM thread, here's hoping for all of you!
  • sounds good msimpatient, hope that line gets darker for you over the next few days.

Symptoms sound good vicsy, thinking i might test on sun also if still no af by then.

Good luck everyone x
  • Well I tested again this morning with fmu and there was definitely no line there, so must have imagined it yesterday! Going by last month's cycle I'm not due AF til 12th June so all hope is not lost yet! Gonna test on Sun then again on Tues if no AF. I'm addicted to POAS!

I really hope that someone gets their BFP this month!

**Babydust to everyone**

Ex
  • Aww MsImp give it a couple of days and try again, your AF isn't due for ages yet!!!

Any more news girls? My monitor still says high on CD18, thats 13 high days so far this cycle! A lady on another forum suggested I might have PCOS but I had an internal scan 3 months ago and my ovaries were clear so I don't know what to think!

xx
  • Well I don't know what to think, I've now got spotting. Nothing major, just there when I wipe. Have never gotten this before with AF, normally just come on image

Before going on the pill my cycles were always 29 days. Came off pill last April, and didn't really pay that much attention to cycles. Last month was 34 days, but now on CD27 and looks like AF is arriving. Grrr! But at least if it is I can get onto second month using CBFM and hopefully get peaks this time around. If I don't get any joy with it next month, I'm definitely gonna go to docs.

Princessmimi, doesn't seem to me that if you had a scan 3 months ago that PCOS could have developed in that space of time. How long have you been using the CBFM for? Perhaps it is faulty?

C'mon girls, we need a BFP this month!!

Ex
  • MsImp I've been using it a short time, this is my second cycle with it, I googled some info about PCOS and you can have it without having actual cysts but I don't have any of the symptoms! Damn monitor!

CD19 today, I would test but I don't have any! Not buying one here they're so expensive (paid 12??????? for some bog standard unbranded test last month! You can get 2CBD's for that in the UK!) I'm waiting for my delivery of SD's image
  • Hi Girls

How are you doing? Princess, if its your first month then maybe the monitoe is just getting used used to you. If you have been bding every other day or along those lines, you may still have got lucky.

MsImpatient, I'm getting the same, had spotting since Tuesday, monitor was flashing M but af is due tomorrow, had 3 bfn, no more tests now so not doing anymore. So I'm the same as you msimpatient, its just a case of waiting now. How are you feeling? Any more spotting? Any other symptoms?

Tilly have you gave in and tested? I did with bad news. hey ho.

Flirtyfrilly and Kaitie, how are you getting on?

V xxx
  • hiya, ive just posted a new topic telling everyone how much ive lost the plot haha. my af is due wed so a few days left and apart from random opks (see other post) im determined not to test unless im late. my m isnt flashing yet tho, when did your start?
    on a good note i was at the dr yesterday unrelated to ttc but mentioned that weve been tryin for 9 months now and he said to give it 2 more months then come in for tests. This has really helped to relax me as i didnt think he would see us so soon but he does know about my family history so hes said best to get serious! yay but scary. hopefully wont need to as i will get my bfp!
    xxx
  • Hi Kaiti, Ah bless you losing the plot. It's easy too though isn't it? Last month I was convinced I was and even thought the tests were pants (cheap amazon ones) I even put three in the pee at once just to see if they all said the same. Lol. I think it's easy to lose it.

Excellent news about doctor too. I think knowing you have a light does take some of the pressure off doesn't it? It is scary but it will at least put your mind at ease that everything is ok.

My monitor started flashing on Friday I think, I don't think I turned it on on Thursday and it wasn't flashing Wednesday, so I'm guessing it was Friday which is 3 days before AF is due. When did you get your peak?

V xx
  • got my peak cd14 & 15, and a high cd16, so prob start flashing mon? I think cos everything else we can control its hard to do everything we're supposed to and it still not work. Oh well, my pma is still high now cos i know at least we've got a target to reach.
    would go even more crazy without everyone on here
    xxx
  • I think it works it from 14 day after Peak. I know it's really awful that its completely out of our control isn't it? I'm such a control freak and it really freaks me that I can't do anything other than wait.

I think I would go crazy too, can you imagine reading all this stuff in a book, people would think we were barmy. he he he he

V xx
  • it'd def make a good film- our 'real 'lives going on, cutting to us posting and everyone gets a bfp in the end haha x
  • That would be really cool wouldn't it? he he he

xxx
  • Hey Vicsy, well have full on AF today so this month was a 27 day cycle - a full week less than last months! Thinking that I might have had a chem preg, since I'm sure I got a faint positive a coupla days ago. Oh well, I'm not gonna dwell on it too much, it's onwards and upwards! Let's hope I get some peaks this month.

My doctor is off next week, so I'm going to try and make an appointment for the week after just to have a talk to him about it all really.

princess, I didn't know you could have PCOS without the actual cysts, that's good to know. With my cycles being all over the place just now, I think I might ask the doctor if I can be tested for it - is it a scan you get for diagnosis? Think I might go and google it - knowledge is power!

Ex
  • Hi girls

Msimpatient I'm with you. Af has just arrived a day early. Quite heavy too. Usually starts light. Hey Ho. G and t for me tonight. X