Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CBFM

Replies

• Hi girls, how are you all doing?
    so sorry wasn't your month viscy, enjoy g&t tonight you deserve it. I've not tested yet going wait till the morning, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be bfn though. Just testing purely to rule it out since still no af.

Kaiti - good luck with you test and good to know the doctor will take a look at things for you x

• MsImp I'd definitely ask your doc about it, I've got quite worried now and may book an appt asap with my gynae to get some tests done.
    Sorry to you girls that have had AF re9ar her ugly head, I'm sure it's only a matter of time for me. The progesterone replacement I'm taking seems to be giving me pg symptoms, it's very confusing and upsetting. Next month I might try B6 and Agnus Castus to try and get my body working on its own!

Vicsy is there any chance you might have had a chemical pregnancy? I had very heavy af and clotting a couple of months ago and was sure I was pg, but last month I had bfp's (although very faint) and my bleeding was very light, it can happen both ways. Don't want to upset you hun but might be a reason why you're so heavy?

xx
  • Hi girls,
    How everyone doing today? Tested this morning still bfn, was expecting that though. Think i'll book a doc's appointment tomorrow and i've ordered some supplements. My estrogen is slightly low according to blood test done a few months ago so think this may have made period disappear x
  • im losing my pma at the mo, im sure i can feel af on her way, trying to hold onto 'it will happen when its supposed to' and encouraged by dr's positivity but feeling a bit rubbish all the same. oh well, im about to settle down to soccer aid- boys in shorts mmmm. hope ur all ok. xxx
  • I've had the very faintest of faint lines on an ebay cheapie (or 2)!! Not getting over excited because of the CP last month but just wanted to let you all know, I'll update once I've done a proper test! xxx
  • Hi kaiti, when i was having my ds was so convinced that my period was going arrive didn't test till i was 6 weeks pregnant, he wasn't planned so it was unexpected and just kept thing af was on it's way.

Don't give up hope yet x
  • thanks tilly, you gave me a much needed boost of pma!!!
  • Kaiti it aint over until AF shows up! Early pg symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms sometimes it can be really confusing! Don't give up yet! xx
  • Thanks Princessmimi, it really helps having the support from all of you on here when we cant talk to our friends and family. its reassuring to know others feel the same, im made up for all of the bfps on here recently but after 9 months its getting harder not to be jealous.
    Thanks for the support xxx
  • I completely understand hun, although I've had really faint lines on a few ebay cheapies I won't allow myself to think that I've got bfp's as I have been disappointed so many times. We are always here for you xxx
  • Hi all, can I ask 4 a bit of advice girls? I got my peak tues 2 wks ago, cd 14 then another cd 15 should I get af 2day or tmw? Altho I'm trying not to raise my hopes I'm thinking of when 2 test. Had some af pains sun but nor real pg symptoms so I'm not really expecting anything other than af.I'm cd 28 2day x
  • You could test tomorrow hun, you're 14dpo so if you were pg it would most likely show up? xx
  • Thanx Princessmimi, think I may wait til thurs just in case- hate seeing a blank window haha x
  • Well girls I did another test this morning and got a BFN! So the ebay tests I was getting faint lines on were clearly wrong! I'm a bit upset but so used to it now :'( I've seriously got a body that hates me, raised blue veins on my bb's, loads of creamy cm, peeing all the time, nausea... I could go on and a lot of those symptoms I couldn't be imagining!

Kaiti I've everything crossed for you! xx
  • Oh Princess, I had everything crossed for you! What kind of test did you use this morning? How many DPO are you, do you know? Maybe the test is wrong, your symptoms certainly sound good?

Kaiti, really hope it's your month!

Ex
  • me too girls, havent had the bottle to test yet gonna try to wait til the weekend, friday at the earliest. im 15dpo ov'd cd14 and my last cycle was 27now so im itching to test but ive had no symptoms and had af cramps on sun and a little today too.
    Sorry for the bfn Princessmimi, but dont forget if she hasnt arrived you're still in with a chance. Im finding it hard not to get my hopes raised but work has been a major stress recently and so i doubt its helped my body this month.
    keeping my fingers crossed for us both Princessmimi xxxx
  • MsImpatient I used a French "early" test (live in Spain, remember) and did it with FMU, I was 13dpo... day 24 today and no AF as of yet...

Kaiti you're being so patient! Have got my fingers and toes crossed for you! xxx
  • haha, its killing me tho Princess, ive had a few twinges today and cos school has been soooo stressful recently im thinking im def gonna come on. Im so scared to test cos i just dont want to see the blank window. i will def test sat morning if no af.
    any news from you Princess?
  • Hey girlies,

Hows everyone getting on?

I'm currently CD 10 of second month using CBFM. I had all highs last month until the day before AF when I got a low. This month it asked me to test on CD8(low), CD9(low) and today (high). So yay! Let's hope that it is working this month.

I have definitely been getting OV pains since mid-morning. My last cycle was 27 days, so if I OV on Wednesday, that would mean it'd be 27 days this cycle again.

If I don't get a BFP this month, I'm going to stop the testing and put TTC on hold I think until we come back our hols. Well not really on hold, but I'm gonna stop using the CBFM and we'll just BD when we feel like it.

Hope everyone else is well!

Ex
  • sorry to g/c but i think i may have found a cycle buddy, yay! image msImpatient, i am cd9 with my cbfm, did my first test today and still only one bar. i hope u get ur bf this month, sending lots of babydust ur way xxx