Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

What's the best test?

I would like to try and test a bit earlier, but wondered which one is most accurate. I have loads of symptons, but don' know if this is because i am looking for them. I am on day 25 of my cycle.
Pain in ovaries
slight bleed a wk and half ago (brownish)
Some feeing sick
Back ache
Vivid reams
Lot CM
Tiredness
Emotional

Do you think these sound like early signs? can't remember what it was likewith my last one.

Replies

• you could use a predictor test you can use these up to 5 days befor you period is due.x
  • Superdrug tests seem to be particularly sensitive at picking up the early bfp's, they're not expesnive either which is a bonus image

Can I ask how many dpo you are? If you are less than 9dpo I would wait a couple of days if you can.

xx
  • I'm not sure as haven't done a test this month. Im due 4th dec. Did a test this morning, but BFN, just hoping that i still might be, will test again next wkend if nothings happened by then
  • It's still early, remember even if the tests can be done 5 days early they're only about 60% accurate at this time (says on the packet) and they get more accurate the longer you wait. Good luck for when you test again!