Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I am now officially a crazy person!!

I feel like i'm going totally mad this month. Oh is so stressed with work that i have had to almost drag him to BD this month. It is normally the other way!! What makes it worse is i'm on my last month of clomid so really wanted to make a maximum effort this month. We Bd on all of my highs and my first peak but missed my second peak and my last high which was last night. I am fuming because i did an opk last night and it was a very strong positive so feel that missing the last two days was a very crucial time. Feel like i could cry today and really don't want to be in work. I went mad and caused blue murder this morning with oh about not Bd enough and i now feel just terrible. I can honestly say this is my lowest point of ttc. It is really taking its toll. Do you think we did enough and still in with a chance???? Not sure i can cope with yet another failed month. xxx

Replies

• http://lt1f.lilypie.com/ADtlp1.png

It only takes one time ;\)

However I totally relate to what you're saying... because I read so much conflicting info about when I was most fertile I got in a stress cos I thought we may have missed 'the day' but in the end I thought well if we have there's nothing we can do about it now is there!! I think as well it makes us feel a bit better if we can blame someone/thing for that BFN rather than just luck....

It's not over til the AF lady sings
  • oh chick sorry your feeling so down but youve done LOADS this month you dont have to BD everyday every 2nd day is perfect as it give the swimmers tha chance to regenarate
    maybe because its your last set of clomid youve gotten yourself a bit worked up about it all?????

im sure your hubby understands hun maybe just apologise tonight and have a wee heart to heart about your worries this month always helps me with hubby xxxxx