Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Nervous but excited...

Hi,

I'm brand new to this but felt like I wanted to share it with someone. This week my husband and I got the news that it is unlikely we will be able to conceive naturally due to his low sperm count, and that ICSI may be the only way we can have kids. We weren't planning on starting a family just yet, but have decided to give ourselves a few months to try naturally before going down the medical route...just incase!!! I feel like I have read so many articles about how to give us the best chance of getting pregnant, it's all so mind blowing in one week! I'm nervous about what we mnight have to go through if this doesn't work, but I'm really excited at the thought of becoming a mum and I really hope we manage to conceive on our own somehow!

Anyway just wanted to get all that out, I haven't told anyone yet as I don't want it to become a big thing that we might have problems...

Good luck to anyone else out there trying!.x.

Replies

• Welcome trixie
    Wish you good luck with your plans and hope that everything works they way you would like it.
    People here are amazing and whenever you feel down or frustrated just have a good rant and you will be better.
  • Hello and Welcome!!

Just popping by to wish you the best of luck wih ttc and as shuck says feel free to rant away....lol

• welcome, good luck with ttc! image xx
  • Ah thanks guys, it really does feel good to have support, it's one of those things you just can't talk about to everyone!! This place is great : ) .x.