Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Holding cell for those on 1ww!!

Replies

• Options
    hmhmhmhmmh *maxi is still stuffing her face* put the flake down...
    Naughty girl ladyinpink but i've never had an evap line on a tesco test??? and i have even got one out the bin hours later just to treble check it(i can't believe i just admitted that )
    maxi xxx
  • Options
    Right, ive got some blossom hill and some dairy milk too..aahhh thats better!

Not to freak u out ms pink...but...when i had my bfp last month...i did a tescos at 7dpo and an internet cheapy...on the cheapy i was sure i could make out a vvvv faint line...at first there was nothing on the tescos but after the 5min mark i got a faint pink line....of course knew id gone over the time limit so ignored it (took lots of self control!!!) and tested 2days later with a fr 6day early test and got an obvious bfp...so dont discount it just yet...mb test again in a few days?? xxxx
  • Options
    mmmmmm blossom hill and dairy milk.....heaven lol
    xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, my PMA is still ok - evaps or not it's not over til AF sings is it?

Blossom hill yummmmmmy is it Rose??? Ahhhh i could just munch on some dairy milk too. I feel like dancing tonight too - any music prefs ladies? I was thinking some 80s cheese might not go amiss.......
    xx
  • Options
    yay *maxi does the keyboards from 'take on me' * or how about tiffany, i think we're alone ...
    I love a bit of cheese...especially with a crackers and a glass of rose
    xxx
  • Options
    Now girls i think we have a party!!! Just need some sexy naked men to feed us grapes and were sorted...!!!
  • Options
    Yey!!!! Grapes dipped in dairy milk!!!!!

• Options
    grapes are too healthy can my sexy man feed me milk tray( what a classy bird I am)lol !!!
    xxx
  • Options
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_01/LjungbergKleinFILER_468x645.jpg

i've invited Freddie to be our waiter for the evening.... hope you don't mind? xx
  • Options
    oooh i hope he's got my milk try down there LOL
    ladyinpink you are sooo bad, but i like your thinking xxx
  • Options
    LOL @ milk tray in his pants - this could get RUDE!!!!!!!

xx
  • Options
    We need to bump this post when we're ov hahaha xxx
  • Options
    Hahahah maxi!

Must be all the cyber Rose making us giggly LOL

Oooooh quick all in the middle of the room Cyndi Lauper's coming on!!!!

"Girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls just wanna have fun"
  • Options
    wooooohooooo handbags in the middle, "wave your hands in the air , wave em like you just don't care"

This cyber rose is great and no hangover !!!xxx
  • Options
    Wooop wooop!!

Where's woomummy? Has she passed out in the corner or sneaked off with Freddie?
  • Options
    Hiya - still room for one more?? I am on month 1 ttc but have to wait till next monday. can't stop thinking about how NOT to test...I know I wont get bfp this month but i can't help wondering!! I've just had a load of ice cream to take my mind off it but still come on to have a look at how everyone else is doing!!:roll:
  • Options
    or more importantly my milk tray !!! LOLxxx
  • Options
    Sorry - I would have shared my ice cream but i ate it all!! lol
  • Options
    I was also naughty and POAS on Monday with a very expensive CBD!!! I know I know far too early and ofcourse it said NOT PREGNANT!! I haven't given up hope yet though. Hmm do fancy some dairy milk though particularly if supplied by the gorgeous Freddie!! Loving the Panther on his hip/stomach!!
  • Options
    Welcome welcome!!! Ooooh ice cream is it Ben and Jerry's?

xx