Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

implantation?????

can any1 help,for the last 5 days i have 1 spot a day of dark brown discharge{sorry tmi}and have lower back pain.could this be implantation.am due on the19th xx

Replies

• hi ya

i think implantation is usually between 6 to 8 weeks but im not sure,dark brown discharge is just old blood so it could be the beginning of a period or like you said implantation.I think you might just have to wait and see what happens in next few days and see if you get period, hope you dont though!Sorry i couldnt be more help

good luck

charlie x (9 wks+3)
  • Not sure Claire, fucking hope so though.
    fingers crossed xxx
  • I had an implantation bleed which only lasted for about half a day and was like the start of a period very very light, but cant remember whether blood was brown or red, sorry
  • Hi Claire - I thought you would get implantation after egg was fertilised and reached womb so about 7-10 days before AF due. Yours sounds right to me time wise so fingers crossed you get the BFP. I never had implantation bleeding with either of mine and didn't think it was that common but not sure???!!!
    I know some women have spotting around their normal period dates ie 4, 8 and 12 wks preg which is why it is more risky for mmc around those times. xx
  • god i hope so claire.fingers crossed for you hun xxxxx
  • Hi Claire,
    it could be implanatation since its a week or so after ov and the dark brown makes it seem like it. I hope so it is.