Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on cd8 & starting SEP?

1121314151618»

Replies

• Hiya - We probably won't be able to buy a property to move right into by the time the sale on ours goes through!!! We will either have to live at our parents or rent for a few months... Who knows...

We offered on the other house today, which is perfect, but our offer was rejected, so we up'd it to our maximum but will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it has been accepted or not... I really doubt it, but we can but hope...

I don't think Saul has a bug, its been a good 3 weeks now since he's eaten properly!!! I heard from my health visitor today, she is coming to assess Saul next Wednesday afternoon, so i'm just hoping she says he's fine, but i'm not sure she is qualified to give a diagnosis.. Haven't heard from the hospital yet...

I'm seeing my mw tomorrow afternoon, hopefully will find out what happens next for me as also haven't heard from the hospital about meeting my consultant... I want another scan!!!

Not long until you reach 8 weeks, it will fly by!!! How are you feeling???

Sara x
  • I dont feel too bad today but there were a few times yesterday that I thought i was actually going to be sick. thankfully I wasnt coz I was out with a friend & I havent told anyone yet. I seem to get waves of nausea & if I keep nibbling it isnt soo bad. I heard that you are lucky to get your 1st scan before 15 weeks over here at the minute. Dont know how true it is but I'm sure it probably is so if thats the case I might have to look into a private scan. Tbh I fel with the health service that unless you are paying privately they couldnt really care less. I'm just hoping everything is ok this time. I think this will def be our last coz I am struggling at times with 2 kids & being pregnant & I'm not even that pregnant yet!!! You never know in a few years time though!!! lol

I'm glad your hvs is coming over next week. I know what you mean about her not really being completely qualified but I suppose she has probably come across this before & hopefully you'll be able to talk to her a bit more about it

What about your mum & sister have you seen them again since?

I have everything crossed for you to have your offer accepted on the house tomorrow

Keep me posted

Take care

Hilary x
  • Hi - I hope you get a scan before 15 weeks, are you supposed to get a 12 week scan like in England?

Sorry to hear you are still feeling sick, it will get better, you know that...

OUR OFFER WAS ACCEPTED!!!! We have a house!!!! Thank god for that.... Hopefully we won't be living with my mum for too long before we can move in... I couldn't believe it, I was sure he'd reject it again...

I'm speaking to my mum and sister again now, though I really hope there's nothing wrong with Saul, so I can shout at them for making me worry so much...

I saw my mw this afternoon, heard both heartbeats... She said I am measuring 16 weeks, but thats not surprising carrying two!!! I should hear from the consultant within the next 4-5 weeks...

Saul has another tooth today, a big molar bottom right, so I think this may be why he isn't wanting to eat very much...

Hope you've had a lovely day...

Sara x
  • Yayyy!!! Soo glad to hear your offer was accepted on the house. I take it the new house is still in Plymouth??

At least the tooth explains why Saul has been off his food. The poor wee mite must have been in pain!!! Hopefully like you say there will turn out to be nothing wrong with him but I'm sure no matter what you & Shaun will give him the very best you possibly can.

Fab news about hearing the twins heartbeats. How I would soo love to be reached that stage. I dont really think it'll sink in til I see a baby on a scan though. Its supposed to be 12 weeks for your 1st scan here too but as per usual everything is soo overstretched that they arent getting things done when they should. We have decided that if that is the case we will probably get a private scan done at the proper time.

Great news about the books too. In the 3 weeks since I started I have almost hit ??1000 in sales (I'm at ??940 at the minute) & the nursery that has them at the minute just phoned & asked if they could hold on to them for a few extra days coz they have been really popular with the parents so hopefully there will be plenty of orders when I lift them next wednesday. I honestly never expected them to take off as quickly as they have & I cant believe that I worried about getting ??100 in orders in the 1st 12 weeks!!!!

What about you. Have you been doing anything nice lately?

Hilary x
  • Hi - Yes the house is still in Plymouth and only about 4 streets away from the other one!!! This one is twice as big and the same price...

Saul still isn't eating, but he may have another tooth coming!!! I just wish in some ways they are born with their teeth, so they don't have to go through this... Good job we don't remember these things!!!

Private scan is a good idea, just to put your mind at rest and check that everything is in the right place... 15 weeks is a bit late to do the first scan...

Fabulous news about your books... ??940 in 3 weeks??? Thats brilliant... What commission do you get from that then??? Did you try the library yet???

I went into town with my friend and her little boy!!! Thursdays are back to normal now!!! Nothing has changed, he still cried because he didn't want to go in certain shops, cried because he didn't want us to go to Costa Coffee for a drink, cried because he didn't want to go in my car, cried because he wanted to go home!!! You get the picture!!!

I have mother and toddlers tomorrow morning, then i'm going to sign the paperwork for my new car, which I collect on Monday... I'm then going to take Saul to "Jump" which is like a playzone type thing... Now he's crawling, he may like to explore... He's started doing even more wierd things today, he was touching my mum's door handle in the lounge, but after he touched it (with his right hand) he had to put his head on the arm of the chair and look at his hand... He did this about 20 times over the course of the day... But he didn't do it with his left hand!!! It seems he had OCD too!!! Bless him... I can't wait for his appointment... Still no sign of the letter... Every day when I get home, I check the post in the hope of finding a letter from the hospital...

How are you doing??? Did you do anything nice today??? Apart from feeling sick that is!!!

Sara x
  • I had to tell you, I was sitting on the settee, relaxing, watching Location Location Location from last night, when I felt one of the babies moving!!! I know its early but there is no mistaking that feeling... I'm so excited...

Sara x
  • Thats fantastic about feeling the babies moving!!! I felt Zara move from 13 weeks though a lot people didnt believe me at the time. Werent they soo fussy on loaction location this week. I dont think they knew what they wanted!!! I only thought I was fussy!!!

Hun I wouldnt worry too much about wee things Saul does , though I know that must be hard, coz you could read int o everything but I remember Amy doing strange wee things like that too & us wondering what on earth she was doing at the time. The sooner you get your appointment for his assessment the better & then you will all know exactly where things stand & what the best course of action will be. I'm sure this feeling of being in limbo at the minute must be driving you crazy. I'm sure he will love soft play coz there is soo much stimulation for los there.

I'm really chuffed with the way the books have been going. I havent got in contact with the right person in the library yet. I have spoken to a few librarians & apparently all buying is done through library HQ so I have got a contact name there but we keep missing eachother but I will get through to her eventually & hopefully arrange a meeting. My MIL has been great & will take Amy & Zara if she can if I have anything to set up or a meeting to go to. Most of the time it only takes an hour at most anyway so it isnt too bad & its great that my inlaws have been soo supportive & always have their eyes open for anything appropriate that I could go to or approach.

Thats great about your new house being twice as big for the same price coz you'll need all the space you can when all 3 of them are up & running about!!! thats my worry. where am I going to put them all. Amy & Zara are going to have to share & the baby will go into whats now Zaras room.

Your friends wee boy sounds a handful. That would drive me mad if Amy or Zara behaved like that when we were out!! Great though that youve got your weeks back to normal. I always find that the time goes in a bit quicker then

Take care & speak soon

Hilary x
  • Hi - Sorry I didn't reply yesterday... Had a hard day... Just getting ready for a friends wedding, so i'll try an get in touch tonight or tomorrow...

Hope you are feeling ok???

Sara x
  • I'm feeling fine. I think a lot of the sickness I had just after I tested was mainly down to the tummy bug so I dont feel too bad now. A tiny bit of nausea in the morning but nothing too bad

Hope you have a lovely day at the wedding xx
  • Hi - Had a lovely time at the wedding, though had to leave the reception early as Saul was so tired, he wouldn't stop crying and was ruining it for everyone... Westlife were there as they were playing in Plymouth that evening, so caught a glimpse of them... How short???

Today I met up with 3 school friends, one I still see regularly, one I haven't seen for 10 years and the other I hadn't seen for 17 years!!! Was fun, its like we all saw each other yesterday!!! One didn't have any children, one had 3 year old identical twins and the other had 2 children, girl 3 and boy 6...

So all in all a good weekend...

We had a phone call from our estate agent on Friday saying that our buyer wants to exchange and complete on the same day and he wants to move in at the end of this week coming!!! We haven't even started packing yet!!! Boxes are arriving either tomorrow or Tuesday... Busy few days for me!!!

We'll be staying with my mum, which will be nice, she has a computer so will still be in touch...

How are you feeling??? Have you joined the Feb forum yet???

Sara x
  • OMG I'm sure youre really busy getting packed now!! Be careful you dont overdo things though.

Westlife are really short arent they!!! I saw them once & couldnt quite belive just how short they were. Glad you had a nice time at the wedding though.

I dont feel ready to join the february forum just yet til I get the pregnancy confirmed which the way things are going will be lucky to have it confirmed before its born. I wrote a post in the nov 07 forum (well its a bit of a rant really) but basically my drs surgery couldnt offer me an appointment. They were booked til 21st july but they couldnt even give me one then coz the computer wouldnt let them book me in as far in advance!! This is definately our last coz I'm fed up with the way the drs & the hospital just treat patients nowadays. It looks like I'll probably end up having a private scan before the pregnancy is even confirmed. Funny how they can fit you in when youre paying!!!

Hope you had a good weekend. Take it easy & NO LIFTING BOXES!!!!

Hilary x
  • Hi - The packing boxes arrived today (well I haven't checked but they are supposed to be in the garage!!!) I'll get Shaun to bring some in later as it is pouring down with rain at the moment...

I understand why you don't want to join the Feb forum just yet, i'm sure you'll be straight in there after your scan... How are your symptoms??? Are you going to pay for an early scan or wait until you're 12 weeks... You may as well get an early one at 8 weeks or so, then you'll have your normal one between 12 - 15 weeks... The more the merrier!!!

Every day I come home hoping for Saul's letter from the hospital but NOTHING!!! I've had our post re-directed from next Friday to my mum's house, I don't want to miss it... He has his assessment with the Health Visitor tomorrow at 3.30pm... She is lovely and knows i'm worried sick... I then have a doctors appointment as my sciatica is back with a vengence!!! I was in so much pain yesterday at Tesco, I was nearly in tears, I just couldn't walk...

Are you on Facebook?

Sara x
  • Yeah, I'm on facebook. Are you on facebook? If you are look me up Hilary Crawford, N.Ireland network & my profile pic is the one of me in a green top with Amy & Zara (used to be my avator on here)

Thats terrible to hear youre suffering with sciatica. I suffered with it in both my pregnancies (youve brought back memories) & it was really nasty. I will join the feb forum as soon as I know everything is ok & I have my scan over. I have managed to get an appointment with the dr for next wed so I'll see what he says about when the booking scan is likely to be & if its going to be ages away I'll book a private one for between 10 -12 weeks. I feel a bit sick when I 1st get up in the morning but the rest of the day I'm not too bad. I would feel sick again though if I got hungry so I'm trying to keep nibbing.

Let me know how Saul gets on with the hv tomorrow. Hopefully your appointment will come through soon.

Remember take it easy & dont be lifting lots of boxes

Take care

Hilary x
  • Hi Hilary - I've sent you a friend request on Facebook...

Sara x
  • I accepted your request & sent you a message. Loved your photos

Hilary x
  • Hi - I've replied to your e-mail telling you about Saul's assessment... image

Looking at your photo's now...

Sara x