Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is it just me or....

Hi,

I am new to this baby forum has was waiting to get married before we tried for a baby. This is only the second month of trying but i am already starting to worry. Its all for no reason as I know it takes time to conceive but if we were going to have problems conceiving then i would rather know now than in 6 months if that makes sense. I think i have already convinced myself we are going to have a problem.

My OH thinks I like to worry for the sake of it amd he's probably right. Sorry just thought I would get that off my chest.

Replies

• Hiya Louja,
    I was and probably still going through the samethings as you. But i do love to worry about nothing lol, I suppose its all prefectly normal for us women to worry! Try for a baby is a very special thing and i think thats why i am worried it wont happen. i have managed to make myself believe my period is coming and it still almost 2 weeks away ! I wish i had started TTC with out telling myself i actually wanted a baby. coz every month it turns into the same thing lol. anyway i wish the best of luck. take care and keep us updated Dani xx
  • Dani,

Its good to hear that I'm not the only one who likes to worry, I totally agree that it would have been better if I didn't want a baby as much as I do. Fingers crossed for you too. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
  • Hi Hun,
    Im just the same, its been 5 months for us, again didnt realise it'd take so long. if we didnt want it to happen, it would...like most everything else..!!!
    My Hubby thinks im just impatient, "You want everything yesterday"!! are his fave words...thnk i listen..NO!!...
    Went to my GP and told him we'd bn trying for 8-9 months and as my periods are reg. hes sending me for a blood test to check om ov. properly and as theres a history of Thyroid in my family to check that 2..while i was there he gave me a for for hubby to have a sperm count check, but i think he's gona wait a while b4 he does he's bit...

GP don't think there is anything wrong but he just wants to be double sure, why dont you do as i done, it cant hurt and its better to find out now rather than in a years time...

Also i read that ROYAL JELLY aide conception in women and BEE POLLEN increases sperm count in men...I copied the article onto my post called THE SWEETEST AID TO CONCETION, worth a look hun.

Good luck Luv,

Keep in touch xxx