Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Keeping Track of Days???

Hi all

I fel a bit silly asking this but i don't understand how i keep track of days?

Which day is day one?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Cazz

:\?

Replies

• Cazz

Hope you are feeling ok.

Day one is the first day of your period, but as you've just had a mmc it might be better to wait for your next period, which will probably be in 5 to 6 weeks time to start trying to work out your cycle.

Hope that helps x
  • thanks obi
    not really told much but advised to have 2 af's before trying again so i can work out date exactly but didn't explain how to work it out??

Thanks again

Cazz
  • They didn't tell me first time that it could take up to 6 wks to come, which 1st time is was 5wks, 2nd time it was 4 wks.

If i'm honest i actually hadn't even thought of trying again, was going to leave it for 6months to give head & body a chance to recover. Basically i had mmc 6th Jan, 1st pregnancy was due 28th Jan, my nan fell & broke her hip 30th Jan, my neice was born 5th Feb then my nan died 28th Feb so all in all it was the last thing on my mind and i think cos i wasn't thinking of it and wasn't putting the pressure on myself it helped, as i said on other thread when i saw the bfp i was petrified & filled with fear.

Have you taken some time off work to give yourself a chance to relax & grieve? I did both times & found it really helped, 2nd hubby also got sick note cos he was really cut up too.

Thinking of you
  • Hi obi

Am off all this week and luckily a on leave next week ment to be going for a week on the lakes if the floodings not to bad which wil be nice to get away from t all for a while, we have two dogs so gonna go for some walks in the country side which will be good.

Cazz