Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on CD22 or there abouts?

2»

Replies

• I think I'm slowly building some pma broodykate!! I think now that af due date is getting closer I'm daring to hope it might not get me at all - no reason to believe it won't but here's hoping we did enough this month!
  • Hiya - im doing alirght - keep think AF has arrived though and run to toilet to see its not there - eeeeekk this is so hard!! When is everyone testing? I was going to buy some FR today from boots but had a friend with me who I was trying to ditch while i made the purchase but couldnt lol (prob for the best!) so then i looked online but its a fiver delivery, so going to try and get to boots tommorow but again will have friend with me xxx
  • im going to do a cheapie ebay test 2moro morning, 4 days for period due. then very probably every day till AF turns up!!!!
  • ooo good luck Berly! really hope you get your BFP! I may test tommorow after uni - I have a three hour gap between lectures so hoping to sneak off, not sure if its too soon though? original plan was to test 1st March but its agessssss away!! xx
  • Cycle day 23 for me today, think af due Tues 2nd Mar. Don't know if I'm brave enough to test early - prob will wait till af late......dunno, it's so much waiting!!
  • hey,

I'm on CD23 - and this is prob tmi but last night i seemed to be oozing ewcm - now today - nothing???

I haven't used my cbfm this cycle so i've no idea when i'm at my peak but i'm really hoping we've not missed our chance this time round!

Hows everyone else holding up?

• Hi ladies can i join in? im new to all this not really sure what CD means? but my AF is due on 3rd march and im pretty sure i OV'd on 15th feb? x im feeling really low today with the waiting image
  • Hi PrincessA CD means Cycle Day image

If you go on chat room rules they have a list of all abreviations on there!

Im feeling wierd today and i dont know why? dunno if im over thinking things, went to the toilet today had got some brownish stains in my underwear and thick white discharge - SORRY TMI not sure what it means and also im now thinking do i always get this but just dont notice, also ive been getting twinges in my stomach and again im thinking dont be silly your imagining things - oh dear just need to keep going till Aunt Flo arrives xxx

• that could be implantation hun!!! oooh fingers crossed for you!!
    i am CD 35 and still waiting on AF, i just no she will be here she's just dragging it out!! lol

baby dust to you!!

• ooo Mrs JC have you tested (sorry if ive asked you this before?)

I had brown stains a couple of days ago and someone said it could be implantation then which is making me think im now 'looking' for signs, cos how long would it last, or how frequent would it happen if it was implantation? xxx
  • Me me me! I'm CD 22 today and 9DPO. FF originally thought af was due 1st March as last cycle was 26 days but then changed it's mind when I OV'd on 15th Feb and now thinks af is due 2nd March so I am going to test on 3rd March - 3 is my lucky number!

I'm not sure how I'm feeling, have kinda been convinced we've done it but pma is decreasing rapidly as don't really have any symptoms and I am dreading af coming...

Baby dust to all

L x
  • no i haven't tested. i just know she will be here!! can feel it!! hoping the cycles wont be really long like last year!!!!

i'm not really sure how long it will go on for but it sounds promising for you!!!