Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous :lol:

13»

Replies

• I think thats 2 of you now from our thread with BFP now....wooo hooo xxjen
  • Congrats to the two of you im currently day 22 but not even sure if i ovd or not have got back ache and sore boobs again xx
  • Im still waiting to test can test wed or thurz!!! looking forward to it now!!!!! roll on.......xx
  • Hi fox jenz, how many DPO are you?
    I have been SS lots and am convinced i have quite a few symptoms but i dont know lol.
    Have you had any symptoms?
    xxx
  • im not sure i have a 28 day cycle and my AF is due wed!!
    Ive been tierd and emotional!!
    but that cud me because i run around after my 13 month old son all say!!! lol hes just lernt to walk!!
    when are u due for ur AF? xxjen
  • Well!!! im due on today or tomorrow so gunna test friday!! i tested with a really cheap test this morn but was bfn!! it was from pound shop!! lol i dont think im preg like!!
    hows the rest of u??
    xjen
  • Ahhh dont lose PMA hun, just wait a few more days and test again image
    Awwwwh the little cutie image
    Im due AF on tues.
    Was thinking of testing tomoro at 9DPO but really not sure.
    I got a tesco cheapie and have been told diff things about it.
    My friend said she tested with the same test at 9DPO and got her BFP and she now has a beautiful little boy.
    I tested 4-5 days early with my last 2 pg's and got a +ve but i get scared of seeing a -ve lol.
    xxxx
  • aww thanks, yeh i will test on fri if av hasnt come! its only my first month so not really to botherd yet! my lo's only 1 so theres no rush!! lol
    if ur last one came up early u shud go 4 it!! if its bfn then just test agen wen u due for AF!
    xjen
    :\)
  • Em-lou, I used Superdrugs own tests 5 days early 10dpo and got a v.strong BFP,
  • OMG!!!! did 3 tests today! as 2 wer cheap ones! all BFP!!!!!!!! cant belive it im feeling really strange but happy.....!!!
    baby dust to u all xx
  • This is definately a lucky thread! Congrats to all the BFP'ers. :\)

Can i have your baby dust now? :P

MPP
    xxx