Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*impatient* ????

hi saw your reply on my other post just wondered how you knew which side you ovulated from?? we've been pretty much trying since it happened with no luck yet. just need to fill this massive hole inside.

Replies

• Hi Hannah,

I been getting ov pains when i ov & the past 2 mths i've been getting really strong pains on my right hand side (the side where i've no tube). They're that strong that for a couple of hrs it hurts to walk / lift my leg.

During the rest of the month i get no pain what so ever from where i had the operation.

Hopes this helps & if you want to know anything else please ask cos i know exactly how you feel.

Lisa. x
  • thanks! the last 2 months i have been in so much pain from just before ovulating and AF i actually made drs appointments cos i was worrying it was happening again and had to cancel when AF arrived and the pains went! but this month i definately had pains on the left and my ep was on the right so you never know. not feeling too hopefull tho as im feeling really emotional and when i checked i was emotional this time last month too.
  • The first time i had the ov pains after the ectopic i rang the doc's cos i was in so much pain too! i thought that something had gone wrong during the op or that something was rupturing again, cos of the pain i was in.
    My mind was in such a weird state, at the time i thought that what i was thinking was normal, but looking back it sound silly!