Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm Ovulating!!!

I'm very excited!!

First month of using cbfm and slept in this morning so was to late to test. So used my back up cb opk and got my first BIG smiley face!

This is the first time i've used opk and cbfm consistently so definately know I'm ov! woo hoo! x

Replies

• woo hoo thats great hun xxx
  • Yey, must be great to know for sure! x
  • It is a relief as I was starting to wonder! I even had to take a photo I was so excited! x x
  • I am OV as well now, but got the dreaded 2WW starting tomorrow....good luck to you xx
  • Thats brillant huni! This was my first month using the CBFM and i haven't had a peak, FF said i ovulated though so not too concerned! Congrats hun! xxxxx
  • hi hun, thats fab news. i think i am as well. i thought i had already but it looks like my body is set to confuse me. we can be on our 2ww together. good luck hun.xxxxxxxxx
  • Thank you ladies! Definately been making the most of bank holiday!

I am ovulating much later that I thought I was as cd19 today and though was ov on cd16/17. Does dpo start from day after 1st peak or 2nd?

Had been using eBay cheapies and showed the faintest line could have missed it but the cbd line was as dark as test line so def not trusting the cheapies!

Angel, will be lovely having a 2ww buddy, always seems like an eternity so nice to have some company! Just sent hubby out for pineapple juice to help with implantation! X x
  • :0) great news!!!!

I think missed mine friday on opk but the one that am had gotten progressivly darker and then yest and today lighter still, have had twinges in boobs and still got a bit of ewcm so not sure its happened yet!!!
    image xx
  • Fab stuff! Baby dust to you! hopefully I'll OV on wednesday if my cycles are back to normal x
  • Woohoo!! hope the bank holiday is luck for you.
    Lots of baby dust to you xx
  • hi hun, opk's havent given me a smiley face but im quite sure that is what happening. if i dont ov tomorrow im sure it def be tues but then again i thought i had ovd on cd13. ive got loads of ewcm and pains today so just bdancing till it happens. your right is a long 2ww and we can wait it out together even if im a day or 2 behind you.lol.xx
  • All your symptoms sound good for ov angel. So glad happened as husband found out friday he's got to work away on nights all next week so if had been any later we'd have totlaly missed ov, which i'd be gutted about!

Here's to the 2ww and to being able to join the ever growining list of BFP's this month! x x
  • hi hun, that was lucky timing. i now kinda reckoning wednesday will be ov day as my temp dipped alittle this morning but assuming it will drop tomorrow. all going well.

fingers crossed its a may baby for us both.xxxxxxx
  • Sending you lots of babydust for Wednesday Angel!

I can do no more, my husband says I've broken him with the amount of bd'ing this weekend! Got up in time for my ccbfm this morning and got my first peak! Now the dreaded 2ww! x x