Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding Help?

Hi im new on this board, im trying to conceive and the first day of my last af was 15 june so according to that i should be due to ovulate today .The only thing is ive just noticed ive had some light bleeding , i really dont understand it . My periods arnt regular because im still breastfeeding my 8 month old dd but surely its to soon for another af ?. also ive been feeling really rough the past couple of days ..really tired and head achy . can anyone shed any light on whats going on ?

Replies

• hello hayleyhayward28. I dont mean to be naive but i was under the impression taht if you were breastfeeding your chances of conceiving were much lower anyway and this is maybe what would be causing the unpredictable cycle? xx
  • Yes it does cause an unpredictable cycle but the bit i dont understand is why i am spotting when im roughly due to ovulate iyswim .
  • It is rare, but some experience spotting during ov. If it continues though I would go and see your gp. xx