Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Don't forget One Born Every Minute!

2»

Replies

• Im so gutted! Im always on late shifts on tuesdays and i keep forgetting to ask hubby to sky + it, I dont sit down till 10:45 so I only see 15 minutes of the +1 version. I find the programme really interesting and i suppose it tells us what we should sort of expect.

MPP
    xxx
  • i think u can catch up on 4od if thats any help...or set it now for next week and stick it on series link?? xx
  • i love watching it, hubby laughs at me as when the women are screaming im all wide eyed and in shock, silly thing is i have been there and done the labour thing xx but it was never as bad for me as it is for some of those ladies xx i dont remember screaming or anything and when it gets to the part when u have to push, u just have to do it x altho i did have a epidural, but u still have the preasure just not the pain that goes with it x and every labour is different xx what works for 1 might not be good for another xx
  • Hubby just looks at me like...OMG you are gonna scream so bad!! Ive got the lowest pain threshold, its crazy!!

x x xx
  • The receptionist makes me laugh, they're always showing her eating!! I don't find it too scary, I've done it before and you do forget about it once you've got a baby in your arms x
  • I recorded it on sky+ and I'm just watching it now, I had a little tear before the opening credits and intro were finished!
  • I'm a wimp too and get a bit freaked out! But I like to think "if they can do it why can't I?" Also, it's good to see how it's all just a day's work for the midwives so it can't be that bad image