Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

Replies

• im in too- i think- dh is supposed to be away with work for a week from the wkend but it may get cancelled! hope so as im on cd4 and if he goes im out for this month as i ov on cd13. ive got the baby making bible and my smiley face opks all i need is my hubby to be able to stay home x
  • Hi all

Can I join?? I am a complete newbie.... thought I had cracked it last month as AF was 5 days late but it started yesterday...

So sorry to be an idiot but does that mean I am CD2 now?

also what are the ovulating kits you use .... are they any good and how do you use them.... sorry complete novice at this:\?

[Modified by: JENNIFUREE on February 16, 2010 10:21 AM]

• Hi Ladies!
    The more the merrier I say!
    Kaiti - I really hope you get to keep your OH at home with you, fingers crossed!
    Hi Jennifuree - welcome to the mad world of TTC! Yes you count the day your period starts as CD1 and so on. I am going to use the clear blue ovulation kit this month, it is about ??20 but supposed to be easy to use. I have never used one before but it seems simple. From about day 10 you wee on a stick every morning and when a smiley face appears in the window you know that ovulation is 24-48 hours away! I am doing it because I presumed I ovulated around day 14 but not sure now so want to find out!
    When you all get your baby making bibles I would love to know which type you think you are!!
    I am a deffinate cold person image

xxx
  • I think im heat!! love this book tho, gonna read the lot this week while im off and get ready.
    i use the cbd opks, i know they're more expensive but i couldn't cope with trying to see if the lines were darker than the control etc on the others.
    btw, i ov on cd13 but this month my lp was 13 days and not the usual 15- thought it was always the same?
  • oh they sound ok will get them to try then! have heard alot about this bible might invest in that too!
  • Hello!
    We are going to become the baby making bible thread!

I think your LP should usually be the same each month but I am sure I read that it can be a few days different sometimes? Not sure!
    I want to find out what my LP is as I think it might be on the short side (10 days).

I have gone back and started to read through the relevant sections again and am going to try some of the recipes as well image
    xx

[Modified by: MrsCake on February 16, 2010 07:17 PM]

• Hi girlies...hee hee I love being on here! I think it makes me slightly more mental every single day :lol:

I OV on CD13 too which is in 11 days & counting image

Cant wait for my new book to arrive...still slightly worried about my lack of sticks for my OPK though image but lets see if I can keep in control without one

xxxx
  • Hey Ladies!
    How are we all doing? Has anyones baby making bible arrived yet?!
    I am currently waiting for AF to finish and to start using my OPK which I am looking forward to for some stupid reason?!!! I am really interested to know when I ovulate as I thought I had it all sussed but not sure now image
    I am also off to the supermarket later to get some good food in and also some grapefruit juice to help with EWCM image
    I am also a little bit mental I think Curls! I am just going with it though!

Lots of baby dust and luck to us all

Mrs Cake xxx
  • have just ordered baby making bible! was gonna resist but seems like everyone else has it so I wanna know what you're all talking about! Will also get some OPK but haven't got them yet as I'm only CD3 I have some time to get them don't I?!

Am really excited to be doing this with friends! OH gets really stressed about trying so its nice to be ableto chat with women going through it!
  • Hay, ladys i think i am going to be way ahead of everyone :cry: lol i done an opk today and it looked good i dont usually get lines like that untill about 7 day time.... I am really hoping that shifting weight has help'd image

gems xxx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3689/368936.png

• Hello,
    Jennifuree you need your opk from about CD10 so you have some time yet! I am sure you will enjoy the book, remember some of it is a bit kooky!
    Ohhh! Good luck gembags, enjoy the bd'ing! Was really good to read your other thread about your hospital results too.
    baby dust! xx

[Modified by: MrsCake on February 17, 2010 05:19 PM]

• Ladies ladies ladies!!!! what is SMEP????? i'm soooooooo confused. Just researching baby making bible on amazon as we speak (well type!)
  • check out the abbreviations thread in chatroom rules it helps!
  • Hi girls, I'm on day three and my AF seems to have stopped which seems very short but never mind. I've got my OPK ready and my baby making bible is coming tomorrow hopefully. This thread is going to end up 2ww/baby bible - he he he.

Baby dust to all.

V xxxx
  • Hi I am CD9 I think as not sure if I had a proper af last cycle or not and am still stuck in limbo until I find out doctors results but can I join you please??

I so love being part of a gang he he especially one full of PMA seen as how mine has taken a nose dive lately.

I have a 35-40 day cycle so I shouldnt ov until CD25 so a long wait for me, i dont know whether I am going to use OPK's this month as spent a fortune on them so far and I just end up doing them far too early.

I hope am not ov early as my stomach feels so bloated and solid as a rock and I have *tmi* discharge on my knickers. Not sure what to make of it all really.

Good luck everyone xx
  • Hi SD

Welcome, the more the merrier.

are you still waiting for more results from the docs? It's the waiting that is awful isn't it. Fingers crossed that this month is your month.

Lots of baby dust to you xxx
  • Cbd have started doing packs of 20 sticks aswell as the packs of 7. They r vvvv expensive but the smiley is worth it i reckon.
    trixie my af has been v short this month too (ive added to your other thread) but im not too bothered cos dh def has to go away with work this month- boooo- so im prob out anyway. im gonna use this as an excuse to calm right down about ttc tho as i think im putting a bit too much pressure on myself.
    Chnaged my avatar for luck tho, babydust to all xxx
  • Hi Trixy,

All I have done so far is a urine test 2 weeks ago since then af was 11 days late but it wasnt very long and was every other day and doc didnt know i had a bleed she just told me she wanted me to resubmit my fmu this week so I have and will get my results tomorrow afternoon.

I really feel that because of the state of my stomach that they should run bloods and maybe do a scan but they will only do what they want to do at the end of the day. In the meantime its business as usual ha ha!!

xx
  • ahh SD, I hope they get you sorted, there's nothing worse than not quite knowing is there.

Kaiti, I think that my AF was always quite heavy (sorry tmi) but quite short too so I think this is probably right for me. I'm just using cheapy OPK's this month just to see how it goes, don't want to get too obsessed, as it's easy for me - lol. I love your avatar, I'm thinking of changing my name on here actually. I think Trixy isn't really me - he he. xxx
  • didn't realise you could change your name so took mine out of capitals! always feel as though I'm shouting! so thanks for that Trixy! xx