Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

Replies

• Hey ladies!
    FormerFox it stands for Sperm Meets Egg Plan! look it up on google. It seems a good way of having sex at the right time image
    You it is strange because my AF has been really short as well.... there must be something in the water. I am presuming it will pick up again tomorrow.
    Fennifuree - I liked the shouting comment it made me laugh!
    I really hope you body gets back to normal soon SD.
    I am off work this week so i have been having lots of nice baths and using a womb warmer (baby bible advice) while having a nap, lovely. Looking forward to some Bd'ing soon image))))
    xxxx
  • Got my CBD opk's today - am so excited! lol feel as though as actually taking charge this month rather than just hoping and waiting like the two months before also eagerly awaiting my bible!

lol lots of PMA and baby dust to all xx
  • I love seeing that smiley face it's soooo exciting you know, it totally makes you think there is no way i cannot get a bfp this month!!!
    When are you gonna use them? i was told to use them in the afternoon even though the box says you can use them with fmu, but its dead hard not to drink/go the loo in work. Dh is away this time around my ov and i wasn't gonna bother testing but i may do just to test if it works with fmu.
    Anyhoo, Good luck and have fun. xxx
  • was gonna start from cd10 first thing in the morning as its the only time I get any peace!
  • I know what you mean, ive been doing them in the school toilets and then leaving it flat in my bag for my results- totally felt like a kid sneaking a pg test haha (prob should clarify that i am actually a teacher)
  • Hey girlies...

Been away for one day & there is so much to catch up on :lol:

Well been to the DRs today & he said that I had to have some blood tests & a smear test, 1st bloods tomorrow, next on CD21 & OH had to put in a semon sample!
    Was absolutely crapping myself but happy that they didnt push us away!!

Hoping my bible arrives in the next few days so I can read it over the weekend & whilst I'm stuck in a hotel next week on my own!!!

Keep up the PMA girls! I'm still holding out & not buying anymore OPK's this month!

x x x
  • sorry just popping my head in to say i used the ebay OPK's and found them brilliant, i tested from CD8 at the same time everyday and stuck the little test strips to a back of a notebook, then each day i could compare and watched the line get darker, then when it was almost as dark as the control line i tested twice the next day and was able to pinpoint the exact 24hrs i was at peak.

I know some people dont get on with them but just wanted to let you know how i found them incase anyone was thinking of using them, i know the CB are very expensive

Goodluck and babydust! xxx
  • lol Kaiti B like it that you clarified that you were a teacher!

Little Button - I've never used opk's before so just bought the cbd cos other people said that the smiley faces were easy compared with lines am hoping (lots of pma) that I won't need another set! but we see how I get on with these!

Baby dust to all ximage

[Modified by: Jennifuree on February 18, 2010 08:58 PM]

• Glad things are moving for you curls and good luck with everything xxx
  • have been reading the instructions on my opk's and have a question (sorry its prob obvious to everyone else) once you get the smiley face is it the next two days as in if the smiley face was on a friday would ovulation be sat and sun or would it be fri and sat? sorry if its a stupid question!
  • Hey lovely ladies,
    Hope we are all ok and keeping up the PMA!
    I have started to drink my grapefruit juice now and looking after myself in general. Trying not to stress too much but it is so hard!
    Looking forward to using the OPK's, I know what you mean Jenni it feels as though you can take control of something. I am going use them in the morning as well as it is the only time I can think to fit it in! In terms of the smiley face I am not sure, I think as soon as you get it just BD as much as possible because it could be any time in the next 24-48 hours - I think... image
    Thanks for the tips LB I have bought the CB one this month and then if needed I will have to move to cheaper ones as it is toooooo expensive.

Really good to hear that your GP is looking after you Curls, I hope they can help you or put your mind at rest.

Lots of baby dust to us all!

xxxxx
  • got my bible today woohoo am already reading it and already like the things I've read - will tell you what type I am when I get to it! lots of PMA here!

baby dust xx
  • Can I join or am I too late? I'm CD1. First month of ttc since coming off the inplant, I didn't think we would conceive this month. Hopefully next month!
  • Hi all

I'm on day 5 and still waiting for my baby bible but do have my OPK and we are starting with SMEP tonight image can't wait and really hope to het my BFP this month.

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3691/369141.png

• Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in! I am on CD5, I saw this thread when it started but didn't think I should join in as my last two cycles off of the pill have been 54 days and then 81 days! So who knows how long this cycle will be, but then I thought why not have some PMA!!!!

Good luck and lots of babydust to you all! xx
  • Hi Magpie and welcome

I came off the pill in November and my cycle returned to normal really quickly, first was 42 and the 28. Fingers crossed yours does the same too. I'm on CD5 too, so we're both on the same day too.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

V xxx
  • I'm also CD5... came off the pill and first af was around 40 days then next one was 31 and the last one 36! have bought some opk's so hopefully can use those to know how long this one will be!

baby dust x
  • Hi girlies imageimage

CD6

Thanks MrsCake & KaitiB, I am really nervous about the results but I am really happy they are sorting us out. Went for my 1st blood test yesterday & got to go for 2nd one in 2 weeks time!

Still waiting for my Bible, sooooo not fair, going away tomorrow lunchtime to London for a course & wanted to read it whilst I was there... image

Of course you girls can join us, its nice to have lots of buddies image

Hope all you peeps are doing OK.

Much love, hugs & baby dust....Me x x x x
  • Postman just been...no bible!!!! image xx
  • Ah well that's good that there are a few of us recently off the pill and at the same point in our cycle!! Lets hope this is a lucky thread for all of us, and we can move over to the 'due in' forum together!!

Good luck with your test results curls, it must be a bit scary whilst you are waiting but whatever the outcome it will be one step closer to your BFP.

i have to write an essay today for my MSc course, really can't be bothered to start it (hence why I am on here!!)

Have a good day girlies xx