Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

Replies

• Hey everyone
    How are you all doing today?
    Well CD 10 for me and I have just ordered some preseed after seeing a post! Have been thinking about it anyway to make pressure sex a bit easier image
    So i have a bible, OPK, grapefruit juice and preseed - come on eggy!!!
    I am also a BE addict and find myself on it at work! If they ever did a search of my history on the internet it would say alot!
    Mrs cake xxx
  • Hiya mrs cake!

CD9 for me and am excited about using my opk 2moro! lol how funny the mind works as it won't show a smiley face for around a week (well I think opk will tell me for sure!)
    have had mild pains on my left side as well - know it can't be ov so beleive its my mind - although when I had a c section for my lo they ound a cyst there and I always think its regrowing when I get (regular) pains on that side!

Curls - am sure you can bd when you get home and still get in the din thread! .... like all of us! lol lots of PMA

Just read that preseed thread - I didn't realise it was something us ladies could use just assumed it was for the boys! lol will wait this month if don't get a result just tryin the opk's may try next month (hopefully won't have to!):lol:

baby dust to all xxx

[Modified by: Jennifuree on February 23, 2010 05:13 PM]

• Hi all CD15 for me today how will I know when am ov these have been my cycle dates since coming off the pill as you can see for 4 months was regular and last 2 cycles since TRYING have got longer and longer!!

30th june - w/b
    5th august - 35 days
    9th September - 35 days
    13th oct - 35 days
    16th nov - 35 days
    26th dec - 40 days
    9 Feb 2010 - 45 days

Can anyone help me work out when I should start using OPK's in this cycle??

xx
  • Hey SD!
    I really don't know what happens to our bodies when we start TTC! My cycles have always been really regular but this month I was 4 days late! No reason at all image I know your body is behaving very badly!
    Anyway have you thought about buying a CB opk 20 pack? You can get them ebay for about ??25 and then you could start testing asap and keep going? Instead of trying to figure out when to start testing just start straight away and see!!
    Just a thought?
    I am not really an opk expert as just started using them myself this month.
    Good luck!
    xxx
  • Hi I used FR last month and the lines arent very clear to read so yeah am going to invest in some CBD got the link off littlewolf on another post.

I am going for a hcg blood test tomorrow so once they have ruled out pregnancy or confirmed it from my last cycle I will buy some after i get my results xx
  • Hey girls...Am home again & OH out...whats all this about...& there I was ready to BD & everything :lol: Had some EWCM today as well as yesterday...my body is being weird this month. Oh well, will just have to BD from now on & just hope.

Got home to a message on the phone from the doctors saying I had to ring them...bit odd when my 1st bloods only went in on Friday so a little worried about that.

On a more positive note...THE BIBLE HAS ARRIVED!!!! Can now start reading up on what Mrs Cake has been talking about...really excited about that. In fact, now I've updated you girlies, I will go do that until OH comes home.

Hope your all doing good...& welcome to the thread SD!!!

Baby dust to you all...

Lots of love, me image
  • Hello!
    Well CD 12 today and still not smiley face image I hope it is not too far away or my worries about having a short LP might be true image
    Trying to stay positive but it's so hard not to worry about everything! Me and the hubby are just BD'ing lots anyway but would still like a smiley!!

How is everyone else?

Mrs cake xxx
  • am good! no smiley for me either only CD11 and I prob won't get one til cd17/18 anyway!

Ordered that preseed as so many ladies had good results with it.. so its good no smiley as it will give it time to arrive!
  • Hi girls...

I'm CD11 today, I'm using my last OPK tomorrow so hopefully the smiley face will appear but BD'd the last couple of days anyway, just in case my EWCM was an early OV, but I doubt it.

Not even had chance to read my bible yet & I still feel quite relaxed which is a 1st. Annoyingly my 1st bloods have to be re-done due to a stupid nurse not getting enough, but never mind image

Baby dust to you all!

xxx
  • I ordered some preseed too! LOL image I am willing to try everything going!!
    Annoying about the bloods Curls, typical!

I have been fairly relaxed until today, I don't know why but the PMA seems to have taken a dip? I am sure it will come back soon!

xx
  • Hi ladies
    Ive lost all PMA. image
    I know this is only our 2nd month ttc but am having really really s**t time at work and am ready walk out at any moment OH is extremley supportive but how am I meant feel sexy or like BD when i'm so stressed. Also just got told that my friends 15 yr old daughter has fallen pregnant. where is the fairness or justice? sorry to rant really need a pick me up x
  • Sorry forgot to add im on CD13
  • :cry:

[Modified by: FormerFox on February 25, 2010 09:02 PM]

• Hi all,

CD17 for me, havent BD since sat night too tired had an extremey exhausting week at work and have long cycles so saving my energy.

I went to docs again following my 2 negative urine tests and had a blood hcg test done on wed morning, they said results would take 5-7 days but she said often they come back so am ringing tomorrow afternoon.

Part of me feels feels it is going to be negative but am so tired, nauseous most days but that could easily be put down to stress at work too.

Anyway at least I can move on properly from these results as i will believe a blood test as they are more final.

Ooh....sounds like I will have to get a copy of this baby making bible everyone is talking about, so far I havent bought any books.

I think we might try preseed if no BFP this month.

Hope you are all well and babydust to all xx
  • I'm CD13 today, but I don't expect to OV for a little bit as I seem to have a short LP and a long cycle.
  • Morning ladies!
    Well I got my smiley face today on CD 13 so very excited! First month using them so it's new and fun!

Hey Former Fox, sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. I know (and everyone else i am sure) know show you feel. TTC is so up and down because we all want it so much yet the chances seem so small! We are only on our 3rd month and you can feel the pressure. I have made a real effort this month to be nice to myself and to try and relax. I know this is easier said then done but having a bath in the evening, sitting on the sofa and watching something funny rather than sorting out the washing! I find having a shower as soon as i get home from work helps me loads, feels like I am washing off work! Having a shower with the OH also really works for us when we feel stressed and need to BD!!! Try and stay positive and focus on the important things in life which is NOT WORK!!

Good luck everyone and I hope SD and Curls you have some luck with your blood tests

baby dust!

xxxx
  • Thought I better not read and run...

I'm a little ahead of you ladies I'm on CD 10.

Good luck to you all and bucket loads of baby dust

karina xx
  • Thought I better not read and run...

I'm a little ahead of you ladies I'm on CD 10.

Good luck to you all and bucket loads of baby dust

karina xx
  • Hi there ladies

How is everyone this horrible rainy day? I've been using OPK but just cheapy ones from Amazon and I've had nothing. Think I'm going to just continue with SMEP and use my EWCM (sorry) instead.

I'm on CD12 and feeling quite positive. I have my baby bible too so going to start reading that.

Baby dust to all.

I've just realised too that my af is due around mothers day, don't know if thats a good or bad omen.

Baby dust to you all. xxxxx
  • So is mine Vicksy (well march 18th) mot sure if thats mothers day or not! will also be my anniversary so am hoping to give OH a special prezzie!

Baby dust to all xx