Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

Replies

• Thanks mrs cake, I bought some ovulation tests today and bingo! Seems spooky but thought worth try to get used to my cycle. So fingers crossed x
  • Hi CD19 today for me and if I got by my usual 35 day cycle to my surprise am due to ovulate monday I have no OPKs to check tho!! We bd last night and this morning, now I wasnt sure if i wanted to have a dec baby but turns out I would be due Nov 23 if we caught this month.

After the last 2 crazy months and the negative blood test am moving on and guess i will never really know what happened but am ok with that.

Hope everyone else is ok. xx
  • Hi girls...been away from here for what seems like ages, but its only a couple of days!!! image Its CD13 for me...feeling a little out of control with my cycle, but also slightly blaze about it...

Temps have risen 3 days in a row plus with me having EWCM on Monday & Tuesday makes me feel sure that I ovulated early & FF has confirmed this. According to that I ovulated on CD10...We did BD on CD9 & CD10 so hopefully we caught it even though I wasn't testing for it!

So that makes me 3DPO & I had a little bit of brownish CM early this morning, but I know that's too early for anything in particular!

Think I'm defo going back to more OPK's if we don't get our BFP this month, which I am now thinking we won't...PMA has taken a drop!!! image

xx
  • Hey ladies!
    Well CD 14 for me today and I think I will be 1DPO by tomorrow!
    Keep up the PMA everyone, into the 2WW we go.....
    xxx
  • Hey Ladies,

I think it's day 13 for me and I think I ov tomorow. BD'd every other day since mid-week, (and hopefully will continue) so fingers crossed. PMA not bad at mo.

I hate the 2WW though, I'm so impatient. Mrs Cake, you'll have to kick me once I start SS. he he.

Lots of baby dust to all

V xxxx
  • Hello!

have to wait a few more days before I catch up with you! am CD13 but prob won't ov til around CD16 so have an even longer wait!

curls / mrs cake - so what are the syptoms then if BD sucessful? used to think I knew quite a lot but since coming on here realise I know very little indeed lol
  • Well I defo OV's temp has stayed high for the 4th day in a row...so I'm now 4DPO image
    My (.)(.)s were really sore overnight & my stomach feels like I've been punched in it image

Still think we've got no chance but also feeling chilled about it!

I'm not sure what symptoms you get really Jennifuree, everyone's different & I've had lots of what I thought were symptoms but still got BFN's. I'm going to try & not SS this month tho as I think it might make the time go quicker!

Hope your all OK!

xxxx
  • Hi all

Hubby said it was ok to buy some CBD OPK's as am CD20 going to do one this afternoon and see if I get my smiley. All of my cycles have ben 35 days except Dec/Jan so heres hoping I will ov soon and be able to join you on the 2ww. I had to get them from morrisons ??19.99 for 7 tests but if no BFP this month I will order them off ebay just didnt realise I was near ov window with everything still unclear about last month.

So am charged with PMA, fairly relaxed and just done 35 mins on my wii fit!! I hadnt been on it for 300 days!!! wow am such a couch potato but all that is changing have set myself a few personal goals.

Hol is only 12 weeks away...........yey cant wait would so love to be carried a baby bean by then but if not am determined to come back with one and we will get plenty of practice in and I will be away from the everday stresses and strains of life!!

Good luck everyone hope we all get our BFP's heres to Nov babies all round xx
  • Hi everyone!
    How are we all getting on? Where is everyone up to???
    Am 3 DPO and trying to stay chilled and relaxed about the whole thing.
    I try not to symptom stop too much out loud as just makes me feel bad but I do lots of it in my head!!!
    I also write everything down so I can compare one month to the other which I find really helpful.
    I have had lots of 'symptoms' that have also turned out as BFN so try not to think about them too much.

Lots of baby dust to us all
    xxx
  • CD16 for me and have still not seen the smiley! Am quite shocked but it just goes to show that obviously the reason had BFN in the past cos been BD the wrong days! Now I have my trusty OPK I can tell these things!.. well will do when I see the smiley face!

Baby dust to all xx
  • Hey guys...
    Well I'm on 5DPO today, I think...& am totally relaxed about it this month. Still tracking temps, but not as religously! not sure what's happened to me...Not coming on here as much as trying to limit my usage of computers after work...

Hubby's sample that he had to give, wasn't good enough, so he has to do it again, which is quite annoying & stressful for him, but we'll get there.

Hope your all ok...& Baby dust to you

Lots of Love xx
  • Hey ladies,
    Arrhh littlewolf I'm really sorry about that. After everything you have been through I really had my fingers crossed for you. It won't be long I'm sure!
    how is everyone else? Have you ovulated yet jennifuree?? any sign of the image
    How are you getting on Curls? Any luck with the testing?
    Well I am about 5DPO and trying to not SS but very hard not to think everything = preggers!

Lots of baby dust! xxx
  • Hi everyone

LW sorry to hear you are out hun, am sure it wont be too long.

I havent had a pos OPK yet am using CBD and havent had a smiley I have probably been testing too early (i hope) but thing is I only have 2 left and no idea when am going to ov!!

I used to have a 35 day cycle and then Jan was 40, Feb was 45 so not really sure what to do image

Good luck everyone and keep up the PMA x
  • Sorry to hear that LW

Mrs Cake: got the smiley this morning (on CD18) so am hoping that I can convince OH to BD ... he is on shift work and is has to be seduced lol ... hope that you get your BFP soon and try not to SS too much xx

SD I had to buy another pack in the end as I started testing too early... fingers crossed you getyour smiley in the next two days!

Baby dust to all xxx
  • Sorry to hear that LW

Mrs Cake: got the smiley this morning (on CD18) so am hoping that I can convince OH to BD ... he is on shift work and is has to be seduced lol ... hope that you get your BFP soon and try not to SS too much xx

SD I had to buy another pack in the end as I started testing too early... fingers crossed you getyour smiley in the next two days!

Baby dust to all xxx
  • Hey girlies...10DPO for me today, & temp dipped from 36.8 to 36.3 this morning...not sure what that's all about.

Being really calm about it this month...forgetting about it even (Not even opened by baby bible yet image ), however I can't forget how much my (.)(.)'s are hurting...

Got to go to the doctors on Monday for smear & CD21 blood tests & hubby's got to give his sample in then too...

Thinking I'm already out of the running but there's a small glint of hope as according to FF we did BD on day before OV & OV day, so you never know!

Baby dust people x x
  • Hey ladies!
    Well 7DPO for me now and trying so hard not to think about it too much! If I am very honest I am not doing very well at it... image Some days I just can't believe how much I want to have a baby and then try and remember back to not feeling this way! It was only about 5 months ago that I was still doing everything possible to avoid pregnancy and could never imagine feeling the I way I do now!
    If we don't do it this month then I do get to go on a ski holiday so all is good image
    Curls it seems that everying is moving along for you so that is good. Who knows this could be your month and you won't need the tests!
    Glad you got your smiley Jennifuree!!! have fun BD'ing!!!
    I would buy more tests SD and just keep going! Hope the image comes soon.

Lots of baby dust everyone xxx
  • Hi girls!

2DPO now! am now on the long 2WW but excited too as *fingers crossed* did everything we could to ensure BFP in two weeks! lol so I know these weeks are gonna drag!!!

lots of PMA and baby dust to all xx
  • Hi girls...well looking at FF I'm 12 DPO today...didnt realise I was that far down the 2WW, really not sure what wrong with me this month...I'm normally so obsessed!!
    Got to go for my CD21 blood tests this morning (even though its CD22) & a smear image so I think that's focussing my mind instead.

Temp went back up again yesterday & stayed up today, so think it was just a glitch, I did take it at a different time of day, with it being the weekend!!

MrsCake, I saw on a different post that you tested...naughty MrsCake...you need to wait girly, we know it makes us down image Consider this a virtual slap of the wrists image Seriously though, that bean is just shy, it might have only just implanted so it wouldn't show up anyway!!!! Keep up your PMA honey!

Good luck on your 2WW Jennifuree & SD congrats on your smiley face...happy BD'in!!!

Baby dust girlies! x x x
  • Hello!
    well as you may have seen from my other post I tested far to early and made myself feel terrible all day! You are totally right Curls!!!!
    I am feeling much better now and have managed to drag some PMA up off the floor!
    I am not going to buy any tests now so I can't be tempted....image
    Hope the Docs was ok today curls and you other ladies are doing ok

xxxxx