Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Hey girls!!

how are we all?

Well after a very positive start to the 2ww I now think AF is on the way image

I really did notice some changes this month that had me thinking we had done it but they seem to be going now and I think AF is lurking......

I'm not due till Sat so there is still a chance but not feeling it!!

Mrs Cake xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya Mrs Cake - its not over til af comes so keep up with that PMA! I'm 7DPO now and keep wondering if I have any symptoms and what they are lol

Am not due til the 18th which is my anniversary so ma hoping to surprise OH with a special prezzie!

PMA and baby dust to all xx
  • Options
    Hiya Mrs Cake - its not over til af comes so keep up with that PMA! I'm 7DPO now and keep wondering if I have any symptoms and what they are lol

Am not due til the 18th which is my anniversary so ma hoping to surprise OH with a special prezzie!

PMA and baby dust to all xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, well according to FF I'm 15DPO today...I'm not due until Monday on a normal cycle but as FF & me think I OV'd early, I think I might be due on tomorrow but I'm just confused. Monday would be 16DPO on a normal cycle & tomorrow is 16DPO according to FF image

I guess we will have to see...thinking about testing, but I'm going to try & hold off until a bit later. Getting AF cramps so think she might be on her way so not holding out much hope, but like you say, its not over until she arrives.

My temps seem good, had a big dip at 10DPO & its been getting higher again ever since, so I'm clutching at that bit of hope, that it was implantation.

Going out for tea with my 2 best friends tonight, both of which are pregnant image One of which was due on Tuesday & has still not had the baby yet, & one who's 15 weeks. I love them to bit & I'm sooo excited about my being an auntie again (the best kind), but its going to be really hard image
    Is it possible to be looking forward to something but not look forward to it at the same time?

Doctors went OK thanks MrsCake, just have the painful wait for the results! Guess that's why I'm clutching on to a bit of hope so much, as I'm hoping we've no need for the results & sod's law kicks in image

I really hope you get the best anniversary pressie Jennifuree!!! image

Baby dust every one!!!! x x x
  • Options
    Well I didnt take my own advice & tested this morning...BFN as expected!!!
    Temp stayed high so thought I'd give it a go but as per usual I feel crappy!!!
    Now I need the virtual slap! image
    Going to now wait until my AF day which is Monday & see what happens, however I'm not sure I'll get that far as I feel like she's coming already image

Last night was hard, there was nothing but baby talk for the whole night & I just wanted to cry, which I did a little when I got home! :'(

Anyway, I feel a bit better for writing this all down here as I didn't even tell OH that I tested so am feeling a bit down now.

Baby dust to everyone x x x
  • Options
    Hiya

Curls - how are you? hope you still got some PMA are you gonna test again 2moro?

Mrs Cake - how are you? noticed you haven't been on here so am hoping all ok with you ((hugs))

I am 10DPO today and can not believe how slow this wait is lol didn't think two weeks could take so long... there is no point in me trying to test early as usually I get BFN even if I am pregnant so am hoping against hope that this time is different and I can test on thurs and something shows up

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey ladies,
    well af arrived for me on Friday so have been feeling a bit low. Picking myself up and trying to get some pma!! I want a baby so much and all this is so hard. I know my time will come but it is hard to remeber some times!
    Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down curls, I really hope af stays away for you and if not we can get started on next month together! My fingers are crossed image
    keep us posted jennifuree! Keep away from early testing as I have found out again that af arriving is much easier!
    Lots of hugs and baby dust xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi girls

Sorry to hear you're a bit low. I think my AF is coming too, had a little bit of spotting and I'm on CD28 so it looks that way.

It's so unfair isn't it? Why is ttc to damn hard.

I'm sure this time round is our time though. Time to boost our PMA ready for our BFP's.

xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi girls...well AF came on Sunday with a vengence...*the* worse period pains known to man!! image
    So on to the next month with you MrsCake!!!

Going to the docs tomorrow for my CD1-5 blood tests. OH's specimen came back normal so maybe its me image

On a positive point, I've finally opened my 'bible' & am enjoying reading it...so going to try & how that works...

Shall we move onto another post for April Mrs Cake??? I really hope you are not joining us Jennifuree & Viscy xx
  • Options
    Will join you curls!
    Good luck ladies!!!
    Xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi there
    I'd love to join too if I can? I'm on CD3 of month 3 - looks like I'll be going out to buy the highly recommended baby making bible if no luck this month!! I shall also be trying to find out what all the abbreviations mean (just about worked out AF and CD!) ...new to any baby making talk so its all a little foreign at the moment!!
  • Options
    Hey Lady T, Come & join us over on my CD2 post...we've started a new one for this month image

If you look at the chat room rules, there is an abbreviations sheet in there image

WELCOME image xx