Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else on their first month of TTC...?

Replies

• Maybe we can all keep each other updated on how things go? As I say I am basing my expected AF date on a 28 day cycle. So AF should be due on 22nd July. Although obviously I'm hoping it doesn't come! Not sure how soon I can test - when is everyone else planning to test if AF doesn't turn up?
  • oops double post!

[Modified by: poppy144 on July 08, 2010 05:18 PM]

• Hi ladies,
    Its my first mth too. I came off the pill in May and had my first AF on 13th June - I'm also basing my cycle on 28 days althoguh the time between pill stopping and AF was about 33/34 days . Anyway, I'm due on around Sunday and have been having all sorts of symptoms. I was convinced i was pregnant last week but the last few days I actually feel fine. Typical huh!! I think i'm 11 dpo today so am wanting to test tomorrow but will kick myself if it is bfn and should really wait until AF is late - AGHHHH so frustrating. When are u girls gonna test? When AF is late or a bit before? X
  • I think I'll wait till it's late. Although knowing me I'll test early! image
  • its difficult not to huh!!! Its that slight chance that I 'might' be that keeps me going. Its gonna cost me a fortune in tests this ttc lark image X
  • hi guys can i join?just finished pill last night and waiting for af now then start sooo exited but anxious at the same time!!!
  • Im hoping to have the patience to wait till CD35 to test but i dont see that happening! lol xx
  • 35! That is impressive! I don't think I'll even make it to 30 (if my AF is late that is!) image
  • 35! That is impressive! I don't think I'll even make it to 30 (if my AF is late that is!) image
  • Im working on the theory thats what my cycle days use to be before the days of pill, just hope i have the patience if a/f is not here by then. lol xxx
  • Hello,

This is my 1st month of ttc too. Am away on residential, with work, when I should be bding end of next week-aggh!!! Too far to sneak home on a night- shame! so not holding out too much hope for this month, will still probably end up testing too early!!

It's all so exciting!!!!

Baby dust to you all
    Lolly xx
  • I'm going to wait too. At least until af is a few days late. From past experience I'll test and af will rock up the next day. So I'm going to try and be patient... x
  • Hi, im on first month ttc, took my last pill round about end of may and had my first AF on 29/06 after been on pill for yr. So think im on CD11, hopefully be ov in next few days, got some cheapy sticks of ebay.
    Nic.x
  • Hi ladies,

I am also on first month of trying!! I came off in may and had first af on 29th June, so guessing I'll be ovulating soon!!??

Nic sounds like we are the same!!! I brought some cheap sticks off eBay too!!! Lol

lou x
  • Yay i have a cycle buddy image) ......i put date into one of them ovulation calendars and it said on usual 28day cycle i would be most fertile between 12th - 14th. so yrs may be same, been peeing on sticks but no dark line yet! gonna bd sun,mon,tue and wed if hubby upto it..lol then after that every other day agin. Hopefully we'll both be lucky and get our BFP in firrst month.
    Nic.x
  • Haven't been on for few days and just got round to reading all the new posts! I feel so much better knowing that there are some many of us in the same boat!

Took signs that I posted about on Thursday as signs of ovulation so have been busy BDing with hubby! Hopefully, it was ovulation I don't know but we're just keep BDing every other day just in case!

Wondered if anyone had really started to notice things changing in your cycle that they don't remember from before they were on contraceptives. I'm day 18 (I'm thinking maybe 3dpo - but not sure), and this morning noticed that my aerola (think that's how you spell it!) looks a bit swollen. Is this normal thing to happen mid-cycle? Also yesterday had a stitch feeling in my left side for most of the day - what's that all about???? Anyone experiencing any of these things....? I think this TTC is turning me into a hypochondriac. Ha ha! image

[Modified by: TiggerRoo on July 11, 2010 10:07 PM]

• hi im on my first month so good luck and baby dust on its way to you
  • Hi nic yes I think it's the same, I did one too image

we will be the same if Hubby upto it too!!! Lol

my email is mizz_loubag@hotmail.com,

email me and can keep each other updated image

lou xxx
  • Hello ladies, nice to see some other people in their first month of TTC!

I have no idea what all the abbreviations mean, no idea about anything to do with being pregnant, I feel totally dumb, but I do know that I have been expereiencing many of the symptoms and yesterday got a crippling pain in my lower left side, apparently this could be implantation?!?!?

I am worried, happy, nervous, scared oh god everything, I hope I remain calm and tiggeroo I think I am due on my period same day as you so we could be testing buddys hee hee! x
  • Excellent a testing buddy! Woo hoo! How's things going with you? I'm symptom spotting like crazy at the moment, but I'm trying to stay calm about it although I can't help getting carried away. Just read through some of the posts on here and the ladies who have got their BFP's and I just can't imagine that could be me one day soon (although I hope that it's this month!). Having a few weird cramps today a bit like you get maybe the day before AF due but I'm hoping that's not coming early - I'm not due till next week. Really hope that one of us has managed to get lucky on first month TTC! Baby dust to everyone x x x