Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

...and the gold medal goes to....Mr Wildthing!!

Replies

• Yep, I got a dud one I think. Only line that came up was test line. Which would be great if there had been a control line!!

So... abit gross but hey...id been to the loo in the night and not flushed, plus hadn't flushed whilst waiting for dud result so I stuck a 1st response in the puddle of wee that had formed in the tissue LOL!! It was bfn so I tried the same with a tesco own and a faint line but pink and defo there. I keep looking at it lol!

I'm tempted to follow you and get a cbd for the morn, but I don't want to see bfn in words really!!

Congratulations again hun!!!!
    Xxx
  • Lmao Lady that is gross!! Really made me chuckle tho!! I was daft and spent money on the FR twinpack that is on bogof at superdrug and then bought the CB digital, spent a fortune this week! Moral of that story is go and buy the digital for the morning!!
    What cd are you on now? Hope that line is a sticky one! Fingers crossed.

A big thank you to all you wonderful ladies that have posted to say congratulations - it is much appreciated xxx
  • congrats hun xxx
  • Hi mummy 2.5 and sammy - thank you very much!

Babygaga - i'll in there soon, thank you.

MPP - thank you hun.

Geekie - thank you chick! Was so nice of you to check in! I won't be leaving ttc just yet and even then i'll be lurking to see how you all are!

Hopefully the 'surprise' will work as well as I see it in my head! LOL.

Thanks again ladies and love to u all xxxxxx
  • Arghhhhhh, wildthing i'm soooooooo happy for you. I just logged on to see if there was any news from you.
    Can i be honest though and say i'm a little gutted cos i love your posts in ttc and now whos gonna carry on the CD1 post, hehe.
    Seriously tho, really happy and can't believe it so can't imagine what it must be like for you. And you had a day of what you thought was AF didn't you?
  • Wanna-bump, thank you very much!

Wispa, awww hun thank you for logging on to check! Thats so sweet! I am too going to be sad to leave you lovely lot but I will still be hanging around - 'm like a bad smell, I take a while to bugger off.
    Yup me and DD are so excited and can't wait for OH to come home.
    I did have an 'af' on monday - I had this for about 3-4 months when pg with dd so i'm not worried or phased by it.
    Wishing you lots and lots of luck and sending babydust your way! xx
  • YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY for the Wildthing family xxxx
    Sadly CD 1 for me today - but will be watching you in 'due in february'
  • Congrats hun thats great news so pleased for you hope to be joining DIF now that its up at long last!!

Have a H&H 9 months xx
  • oh congratulations hun xxx
  • Thank you Cuddles, Sparkling Diamond and PrincessA. xxx
    Cuddles - how's things going? Hope you're ok.
    SD - hope to see you over in DIF - when are you testing?
    PrincessA - cheers hun

xxxx
  • Congratulations, such a lovely way to tell your hubby too! I bet he will be over the moon with his super 'one time only' sperm! x
  • LOL - he loved the way we told him - thought it was great! DD gave him the 'present' and once opened she gave him a bottle of beer!
    He can't believe it, just keeps chuckling to himself, he thought he'd get a few months of 'practice' in first though but he's happy happy happy. Like a prize bloody bull. xx
  • He he just tested with an ebay cheapie and got a v.v. faint line am only 11/12 dpo CD32 and last month my cycle was 36 days so prob test again on friday morning??

Really dont want to get my hopes built up again this month and these faint lines are driving me wild!!!

xx
  • Fingers crossed for you hun!! I got a negative on CB at 12 dpo so yours sounds very hopeful!
    Best to test friday morning as the hcg levels will be stronger - I say this but I was addicted to poas!
    Fingers crossed hun xx
  • Yeh I will do hun I promised hubby I wouldnt be obsessive when we got back off hol but he told me to test!!

I really want a CBD to confirm anything xx
  • Thats exactly how I felt. Don't know if you've read my other thread about the faint lines on the CB's but I'd basically had enough so splashed out on the digital and there was that little magic word:
    pregnant!!!

If you're going to do a digital wait until at least friday - keeping everything crossed for you, roll on friday! xx
  • Congrats wildthing! Have a H & H 9 months

xxx
  • Thank you Lozzy xx
  • congratulations xx
  • Ahhhhh yaaaaaaay!! Fantastic news Wildthing! So happy for you :\) Sad to lose my cycle buddy though!image Hope the next 8 months go smoothly for you. Fab way to tell hubby too! x