Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need some help

Im sorry if this is tmi but I really need some advice. After experiencing some strange symptom before AF arrived I examined myself and noticed that when looking at vaginal opening I could see something, A bit further back in the vaginal canal. I cant really describe it but not sure if it was there before or not. This is going to sound very naive but wondered if this is normal or if something is wrong and I may have a prolapsed uterus??!!! I know this may sound silly and far fetched but really worried something is going to stop us from ttc. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    could it be your cervix? x
  • Options
    double post oops

I think you should book in with your doctor, they will be able to examine you and tell you straight away whether there is anything to worry about xxx

[Modified by: wizzie on June 30, 2009 10:48 PM]

• Options
    I think it might be normal, we women don't often look very closely at ourselves or know what it's meant to look like. If you're really worried book an appointment with your GP and they can put your mind at ease or investigate if things aren't quite as they should be. Either way it makes no sense to worry about it. Good luck and hope things are ok. My body is going haywire at the mo. I'm on day 46 of my cycle and no sign of AF and 4 BFN, argh!