Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how long after misscarriage can u concieve?

i misscarried nearly 8 weeks ago and since i did i havnt had a period i knw ive ovulated (i have an ovulation tests) and im startin with little symptoms! can this happen so sopon?:\?

Replies

• Options
    I'm not speaking from personal experiance, But this did happen to a friend of mine. She got pregnant again before her first period even came!! Even tho the doctor had told her to w8 til after her first period b4 'trying' again??? She fell pregnant not even thinking about it!! And went on to have a healthy baby girl in Jan. Hope you get a BFP very soon, why not do a test? I think she got her BFP just 7 wks after mc. Good luck rebekah!!! Keep us posted! x x x
  • Options
    well i have done a test n it was a faint poss!! but im going 2 wait a few more days and c wat it says then! but i shall let u knw! i just wondered if it was possible so soon! i really hope so!
  • Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!! Sounds like you could be pregnant again! If your still not sure then use 1 ov the digital clearblue ones. But a line is a line, if you were'nt pregnant there would'nt be ne thing there! Also my friend told me you are really fertile after having a mc so it's the ideal time to TTC and you've obiously proved that! Good luck with your pregnancy and try to stay possitive hun, Sarah x x x
  • Options
    i miscarriaged 14th feb last year and dint have a period and fell withinn 3 weeks of miscarriage and had daughter 3 and a half weeks early on 1st november.

Definately possible i was told you are at your most fertile after being pregnant.

Good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi rebekah....i had a mc on 24th jan this year and now 29+3 weeks pregnant apparently i concieved around the 8th feb which i was amazed at as we werent trying again as such i was still in shock and really upset so yes it can happen. I really hope ur faint positive comes more clear and good luck . look forward to hearing. XX
  • Options
    Hi Rebekah,
    I had a mmc and D&C on the 6th June 07. I fell pregnant straight away after before next period . I am now 8+5. I fell 2 weeks after d&c which was a complete shock. I too had a faint line but it got stronger. Good luck and let us know how you get on,
    Mary
  • Options
    i had a mmc in nov, had a d n c in dec, and i am now 29 weeks x Good luck, keep me posted x x
  • Options
    Hi Rebekah

good luck with your BFP but i think its best if you go to the doctors, i know they weren't very helpfull last time but it could be another fake pregnancy hun and i dont want you to get your hopes up again.Did you have d&c last time?It could also be your hormone levels havent returned to normal yet, although they usually would by now i think you should still get it checked as you dont want to get your hopes up.

good luck
    charlie 10+5
  • Options
    hi charlie i didnt have a fake preg hun i misscarried at 4-5 weeks!im at docs 2 weeks tday any way so ill c how that goes! and for not gettin my hopes up im not as im not even tellin my mum until im at least 16 weeks!
  • Options
    you might find it hard not tellin anyone coz you might put weight on quickly.
    After my mmc i said next time i wouldnt tell noone but i had an early scan at 8+3 and told everyone. I am due in november. Let me know how you get on at the docs x x x
  • Options
    you have had a fake pregnancy before rebekah havent you?thats what you said.You said the docs thought it was a phantom pregnancy and then said you may have miscarried so does that mean they scaned to come up with this conclusion?and to make sure everything had gone? Because thats what it might be especially if you havent had any bleeding still.

charlie x 10+5
  • Options
    yeah in may, but yeah they have done all that! i mite as well live at the docs/hospital! im a big girl so ppl prob wouldnt notice! :lol: i've had period type pain but i havnt had any sign of any bleedin but normally when i get the pain i start bleedin the same or next day! sorry charlie i thought u was meanin recently x x