Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long has everyone been trying?

2»

Replies

• Hi, Trying since September 2007. Had a miscarriage in Feb at 7+3. Had a quiet month in March and now back trying again.

Keep some PMA, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you next month.

Rx
  • Hi, Trying since September 2007. Had a miscarriage in Feb at 7+3. Had a quiet month in March and now back trying again.

Keep some PMA, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you next month.

Rx
  • Hi

First month of trying came off the pill just before our wedding last October but went back on for a couple of months as on honeymoon (over new Year) and taking malaria tablets and was advised not to TTC when taking them.

This is the first month not taking them this time round am hoping that system will settle down quickly as it did last time I came off them. Think I am due to OV in the next few days so going in search of ov sticks to be more certain.

Good luck to everyone and hope we all have BFPs soon :\)
  • Month 5 for us, but with a cycle of 50 last time its only really month 4. I still dont claim to know when Im ov'ing so might be here a while.

I came off pill 03/12/07. x
  • I came off the pill in Feb so really this is our first proper month, I am on CD14 if its the same amount of days as the last one but who knows! XX
  • We have been trying now for 2 months - im sooooo inpatient tho!!!!!! I have not been on the pill for about 4 years so hopefully i wont have to wait toooo long!!!!!

Babydust to all xxxxxxx
  • i was on the pill for only about 10 months i came off in feb how long should i expect to be waiting?:\?
  • well if this month hasn't worked it will be month 10 of officially TTC - with OPKs/ BBT / CM / C Positioning etc etc.... BUT I actually came off the pill and left "things" to mother nature just coming up to 4 years ago :roll: image .

I've got a drs appointment booked in for 12 May (which I can use as either the confirming a pregnancy - if it happens, or start asking for help which is a scary thought) :cry:

baby dust to everyone
    xx
  • Hi,
    Came off the pill on 4th Feb 08 (been on it for 12 yrs). Had AF on 18th March 08 and got my BFP on 22nd April 08.
    Looks like im one of the lucky ones to fall so quickly.x
    Good luck to everyone.x
  • Hia
    I came off the pill November 2007 and got pg straight away. Unfortunatly that ended in a mmc at 12 weeks. Now on month 3 ttc and am getting serious about it. Charting temps and doing ov tests.
    baby dust to everybody
    xx
  • We are now on month 5 - due to Ov on Monday. The only thing is I'm feeling really quite down and low - need some PMA!!

xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/qOt6p1/.png

• well good luck everyone,i went to the doctors yesterday and i can start trying again this month,so cant wait.lol
  • Weve been trying for baby no 6 for 3 mths so not long really. xx
  • We started be 'uncareful' if you know what I mean in August 2007. Have been officially trying since March 08 but I haven't been on the pill for a couple of years. Feeling a little concerned myself. I know it's early days and I don't want to get stressed but both my sisters fell within the first month of being 'uncareful'. Like others, I cannot pretend I have any idea of when I'm oving so will be on here for a while! I'm sure all of us will get lucky at some stage in the near future. Good luck to everyone. xx
  • Had my implant taken out in april 07 and been ttc since then...had a mc in dec at 5.5wks, month 12 for me...this month is a no go though as been in hospital for ov wk so bring on month 13!!! kim xxxxxx
  • have been ttc a week! so im vey new:\)
  • hi all ,came off pill 2nd april,had 8 pills left in pkt(couldnt wait till end of pkt lol)had withdraw bleed a week l8r n basically waitn 4 1st proper af 2 arrive,unless i get bfp first lol stranger things have happened,got pg with 2nd without havin 1st af aft comin off pill the last time,but that was 10 yrs ago,so dont how fertile iam aft all this time + been on the pill for 10 yrs,so just have 2 play waitin game now.!!!! hope we all get bfps before 2 long x;\)
  • We haven't started trying yet! I'm still at the stage of trying to persuade h2b that TTC is a good idea.
    XD I'm just impatient that's all
  • Hi

Was on the pill for 5 years came off it jan 07, On month 14 ttc, got my first appointment with the fertility clinic at the hospital in 5 weeks.

Goodluck all jen xx