Quick question

Hi I haven't been on here for quite a while as we've decided to put ttc on hold (we are building a house and it's not going as quickly as we thought and didn't think it was a good idea to start ttc just yet while still living with the mil!

Anyway here's my question.....even though we aren't 'officially' ttc we aren't always exactly careful if you know what I mean we usually just make sure we use protection round about OV (or when I think it is), anyway's last night grabbed a 'quickie' before the MIL came home and for some strange reason I thought I wasn't due to OV until the 9th, I've checked the diary this morning and I'm actually due to start on Friday ish. Do you think there is still a possibility that anything could happen??? It wouldn't be a problem if I did get PG this month and I probably shouldn't be thinking about it cos now I'm going to obsess looking for signs etc!



  • theres a possibilty although ideal time would be about 1-2 days before. however spermies have been known to survive for up to 5 days in ideal conditions so you dont know. Fingers crossed whichever way you'd like it to go.
    Filo x
  • there could be a possibility, hope you get the outcome you want xx
  • I'm not bothered either way it's my OH that's stressing cos we don't have anywhere to live just yet (it's hopefully going to be finished for christmas) and I think we would manage whatever happens, I think I'm secretly hoping for a BFP this month! x
Sign In or Register to comment.