Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ovulation tests

Hi there. I use them, I also just use the cheapy ones, there is a very good site online where you can get them (not sure what the rules are about mentioning other sites, so I wont! Let me know if you would like me to email you the details though). Although I get the odd dodgy one generally I find them very accurate. The first couple of months I used to use the cheapies and then when they went positive I would double check with an expensive branded one. Always perfect match so I don't bother with the branded ones anymore. Don't make the same mistake I did which was to use them in the morning! lol I eventually realised they should be used in the afternoons. doh!

I don't find it makes me obsessive, especially as now I only use a couple a month, I know that I ovulate within a 3 day window. Don't just make love when you get a positive result though, you will increase your chances if you make love regularly in the week before ovulation, and one or two days after you get a positive result. Good luck to you!

Could I also have the website please.

Replies

• Hello

Sorry to sound dense but what do you do with ov tests, how often do you test, been off pill since January only had one period so finding it hard to work out when i'm fertil or if at all.

Cheers

Den:\?