Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pma, trying smep this month

Hi everyone, i know a few of you ladys are trying the smep this month, this is my 7th month so my pma is so low at the moment, i really want it to be our month, i am on cd 12 but got no smiley face yet on ov sticks, as anyone used this method and it worked for them, i am just worried my husband will not keep up, if we bd tonight then i get a smiley face on ov sticks, then we would need to do for 3 days on row, which would be 4 after tonight. He dose not seam happy, you would think with men they would love it :\?

Pink H

Replies

• Hehe - men eh? I tried to get it on with my hubby on an off day and his comment was that we had a plan and I caught him off guard..needless to say it killed the mood! Hehe. My hubby secretly loves that it is all a bit too much, especially when other blokes say they don't get any!

SMEP wise - def every other day and then 3 days on the positive OPK. Which does mean you could be in for 4 days. I try to time it to when I think I might OV, but with irregular cycles this doesn't always work. I have long cycles too so even harder - have OVd CD29!!

If you're low on PMA join us on our ovulation constipation thread. The girls are fab at keeping you going!